UFC on Fuel TV 7 - An insiders view

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC on Fuel TV 7 - An insiders view
Rabi
2/18/13 3:34:32PM
Ok, this weekend I was at Wembley to watch UFC on Fuel TV 7. By now I'm sure you all know the results of the fights, who won the bonuses, who impressed and who didn't. But instead of going through the common knowledge stuff I wanted to give you an insight of my interactions on the day as I was at the event with media credentials.

LINK
Poor_Franklin
2/18/13 3:50:36PM
very jealous Ray!!!!!!!
shaneTpain
2/18/13 4:52:50PM
Great read ray! SO jealous of your VIP treatment!
prozacnation1978
2/18/13 5:11:57PM
Very nice day

I am not goodwith public speaking
I can't even get on the Mic at a Ufc fight club question and answer thing
Rabi
2/18/13 5:13:22PM
I love the limelight lol.
pmoney
2/18/13 6:39:42PM

Posted by Rabi

I love the limelight lol.

Something tells me you'll be enjoying the limelight more often Ray!

I watched the press conference (I watch them all) and I must say, you could not have possibly gotten a better reaction from Dana White. Dana will not hesitate to tell someone they are dumb or their question is dumb, and he was with you seemingly 100% on your suggestion! Doing big things, Ray!
Rabi
2/18/13 6:41:54PM
Thanks Patrick, Im glad he liked my idea.
DrivenDavies15
2/19/13 2:14:40AM
Very cool man, jealous for sure. I'm wondering though how does one get into being an event correspondent or part of the press like this? I'm graduating from high school later this year and have an interest in broadcast journalism, which I am taking at a university next year, but this kind of thing really peaks my interest. I'm just curious as to what someone like myself can do to get into something like this.
aussiemma
2/19/13 4:20:30AM
that is seriously a good idea for tuf smashes with the coaches. Both guys are very good and on winning streaks. Im guessing this time they will have it in the U.K no ?
Rabi
2/19/13 5:09:03PM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Very cool man, jealous for sure. I'm wondering though how does one get into being an event correspondent or part of the press like this? I'm graduating from high school later this year and have an interest in broadcast journalism, which I am taking at a university next year, but this kind of thing really peaks my interest. I'm just curious as to what someone like myself can do to get into something like this.

You need to be associated with a website, I set my website up 12 months ago, Ive put a lot of hard work in, done a lot of interviews and built up contacts. But there is no reason why any one cant do what ive done, all thats got me where I am now is my passion for MMA.