FromHereOn

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » FromHereOn
FromHereOn
1/7/08 12:45:12PM
I'm an Army Sergeant stationed near D.C. (for now). I've been a hand-to-hand combat instructor for two years.

I found this site by seeing Gamer Tags on mmaforum.com

I'm impressed.

The wager odds and fighter ranking systems are well done. After getting my ass handed to me at UFC 79, I hope to actually start earning money.

Secondary league is awesome.

Wish me luck.
Evilwig
1/7/08 12:49:47PM
Good luck and Welcome!
scoozna
1/7/08 1:03:25PM

Posted by FromHereOn

I'm an Army Sergeant stationed near D.C. (for now). I've been a hand-to-hand combat instructor for two years.

I'm impressed.

The wager odds and fighter ranking systems are well done. After getting my ass handed to me at UFC 79, I hope to actually start earning money.

Wish me luck.

I too had my ass handed to me for UFC79, and I can't claim to be new!
I look forward hearing your input in the forums, having a perspective unlike many others!

Welcome.
emfleek
1/7/08 1:07:30PM

Posted by FromHereOn

I'm impressed.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for servicing our country, bro.
owen1
1/7/08 1:23:20PM
Good luck man..I hope you enjoy the site.
loonytnt
1/7/08 1:49:58PM
welcome
wolfman
1/7/08 2:16:19PM
Good luck man! Cool avatar btw, Donnie Darko is a great movie.
Violentcuv
1/8/08 12:16:41PM
Yes good luck to you man and welcome. Thanks for your service to our country also....

A tip too... it doesn't do you any good to just pick winners on fights you think are a "sure thing". It's best on this site to take a stab at every fight for every event. The more fights you fail to pick for the worse off you will be in the rankings and overall placing on this site. Someone who is 17-0 in a season can actually be ranked behind someone who is 13-25 in that season.