What frightens you the most?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What frightens you the most?
« Previous Page
cowcatcher
1/22/09 3:05:14PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by Aaronno9

Im going to an abandoned mental asylum tonight which was closed down due to the way the staff "handled" the patients. So expect my list to be updated when I get home lol.

Wow, why are you going there man?

a make out party

(god i sound old just for using that phrase)
emfleek
1/22/09 3:36:35PM
Backsplash from a public urinal.
Wolfenstein
1/22/09 3:41:18PM
Probably kidney stones, they sound awfully painfull.
dannyfrank
1/22/09 4:45:31PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Im going to an abandoned mental asylum tonight which was closed down due to the way the staff "handled" the patients. So expect my list to be updated when I get home lol.

thats always fun to do
Pookie
1/22/09 10:53:20PM
Women with big teeth.
&
Women from Thailand, the guys that suck at Muay Thai get peer pressured into sex-changes & butt prostitution, or at least thats what ive heard
Mayhem13
1/23/09 2:14:25AM
Ocean/Sharks...that crap scares the crap out of me...crap.

Bugs/Mice/Rats/Spiders..not afraid of any of those..but they creep me out a little bit..I dont like being around them.
CanadianCripplr
1/24/09 5:42:28PM

Posted by Ulfhethnar6

Climaxing to fast.

Must really suck for you to live in constant fear then......

Seriously though, I never used too be this way but seeing people in confined spaces on tv makes me unsettled. Like the guys underwater who swim in the caves they barely fit in...
bobbydoomocculta
1/24/09 6:15:22PM
Those big **** off flying cockroaches... there was one in the bathroom once... when my girlfriend found it she screamed like she'd been stabbed... she told me to go in there and kill... I laughed and walked in there telling her she's a clown... then I seen it flying towards my face... I screamed like a litlle girl... I had to end up driving her to the local service station to use the toilet cos we couldn't go in the bathroom...

magpies... they got no morals...
kris_ericson
1/25/09 12:10:13AM
gettin caught doin ur man thing when ur parents open the door
GSP_Eats
2/4/09 10:15:55PM
Grills in the bottom/side of a swimming pool, your hapily swimming, look down and along the bottom of the side of te pool there are these black bars, they look like a prison cell, it's always so dark that you can't see what's on the other side of them........I hate them
haggiswashere
2/5/09 6:35:18PM

Posted by GSP_Eats

Grills in the bottom/side of a swimming pool, your hapily swimming, look down and along the bottom of the side of te pool there are these black bars, they look like a prison cell, it's always so dark that you can't see what's on the other side of them........I hate them

Its probably nothing
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pages: 1 [2]