We are all friendly thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » We are all friendly thread
Next Page »
Evilwig
9/27/08 9:48:07AM
Okay, now that the storm is over it`s time to bring back the happiness to the playground. Better to laugh about it than cry. (Yeah I know I cried about for a whole day). My apologies to Hippysmaker and Zephead

casey64
9/27/08 10:05:15AM
No images, is this basically another thread like that, I hope so anyway. Just hope if it is no one will take it overboard.
MMAcca
9/27/08 10:44:27AM
Didn't hippysmacker already say not to bother starting a new one............?
Evilwig
9/27/08 10:48:08AM
It`s just a joke, not a really thread...
Why so serious.....
disorderlyvision
9/27/08 11:12:33AM

Posted by Evilwig

It`s just a joke, not a really thread...
Why so serious.....

because some people just like to swing from the mods nuts. maybe it makes them feel special?
SpiderSilva
9/27/08 11:29:19AM

Posted by casey64

No images, is this basically another thread like that, I hope so anyway. Just hope if it is no one will take it overboard.

well if you keep posting nothing on here with your av I don't think anyone will be mad
Jackelope
9/27/08 11:34:43AM
Guys I know you are going to think that I'm swinging from the mods nuts by saying this, but I'm going to say it anyway. I've been a member of this site since it's inception. I love this site, but the thing I love most about it is how respectul and topic-oriented the site usually stays.

The past couple of days I've seen more bickering and fighting on this site than I think I ever have. I looked through one thread and it was eerily reminiscent of a sherdog thread. Not as a mod, but as a contributing member of this site and a person who really enjoys checking it out as often as possible I want to respectfully ask you guys to stop with the fighting and snide comments. It's just frustrating to come on here looking to laugh with some guys while talking MMA and instead finding a bunch of smart ass comments directed as personal insults.

This doesn't only apply to you guys, and I hate to use this thread as a forum for my little "speech". It's been happening a lot with many other people, too. It's really frustrating to see IMO what looks like the site disentegrating. I'd be pissed if I couldn't come on the playground and get some knowledgeable input from you guys and the many others anymore.

So, please.. without resorting to calling people "mod nut huggers" or the other side of the coin calling people "whiney babies" or anything else like that just let what's happened move on past and let's get back to bullshitting and talking MMA. Damn it, man.. I sound like a tree hugger
casey64
9/27/08 11:41:19AM

Posted by Jackelope

Guys I know you are going to think that I'm swinging from the mods nuts by saying this, but I'm going to say it anyway. I've been a member of this site since it's inception. I love this site, but the thing I love most about it is how respectul and topic-oriented the site usually stays.

The past couple of days I've seen more bickering and fighting on this site than I think I ever have. I looked through one thread and it was eerily reminiscent of a sherdog thread. Not as a mod, but as a contributing member of this site and a person who really enjoys checking it out as often as possible I want to respectfully ask you guys to stop with the fighting and snide comments. It's just frustrating to come on here looking to laugh with some guys while talking MMA and instead finding a bunch of smart ass comments directed as personal insults.

This doesn't only apply to you guys, and I hate to use this thread as a forum for my little "speech". It's been happening a lot with many other people, too. It's really frustrating to see IMO what looks like the site disentegrating. I'd be pissed if I couldn't come on the playground and get some knowledgeable input from you guys and the many others anymore.

So, please.. without resorting to calling people "mod nut huggers" or the other side of the coin calling people "whiney babies" or anything else like that just let what's happened move on past and let's get back to bullshitting and talking MMA. Damn it, man.. I sound like a tree hugger

I agree with you Jackelope, there has been more arguing than I have ever seen on here, including myself, I and JJfreak got into an argument that should not even have happened but it did, I am sorry to JJ FREAK and to everyone else on here because of my actions.
Jackelope
9/27/08 11:46:23AM

Posted by casey64

Posted by Jackelope

I agree with you Jackelope, there has been more arguing than I have ever seen on here, including myself, I and JJfreak got into an argument that should not even have happened but it did, I am sorry to JJ FREAK and to everyone else on here because of my actions.

Hey bro that wasn't just your fault. I dunno, it just feels like there's some "testiness" in the air if you know what I'm saying? Kinda pisses me off to see it but I hope as members we can move past this crap and get back to focusing on topics. Then again, I guess what do you expect when the biggest upcoming fight on the books is Lesnar vs. Couture
Evilwig
9/27/08 11:49:49AM

Posted by Jackelope

Yeah, I agree with you. That`s why I made this little thread, to just relaxe the atmosphere and create a laugh about it. Can we just show a little sense of humor....
casey64
9/27/08 11:53:49AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by casey64

Posted by Jackelope

Hey bro that wasn't just your fault. I dunno, it just feels like there's some "testiness" in the air if you know what I'm saying? Kinda pisses me off to see it but I hope as members we can move past this crap and get back to focusing on topics. Then again, I guess what do you expect when the biggest upcoming fight on the books is Lesnar vs. Couture

Yeah I know what you mean, its a tight atmosphere right now IMO. I think the reason is because that thread got deleted IMO.
Jackelope
9/27/08 11:54:53AM

Posted by Evilwig

Yeah, I agree with you. That`s why I made this little thread, to just relaxe the atmosphere and create a laugh about it. Can we just show a little sense of humor....

Cool, bro.. I'm all about keeping the peace Even if I have to sound like a tree hugging hippy queer to do so
casey64
9/27/08 12:06:14PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Evilwig

Cool, bro.. I'm all about keeping the peace Even if I have to sound like a tree hugging hippy queer to do so

Yeah, keeping the peace is what I like I hate when I get into an argument.
disorderlyvision
9/27/08 1:23:25PM
Group hug?
Jackelope
9/27/08 2:01:38PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Group hug?

LOL
MALICE
9/27/08 2:04:10PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Group hug?

I love the playground!! I love all you guys in a completely normal heterosexual way!
disorderlyvision
9/27/08 2:30:10PM
aww.. damn guys i think i am starting to tear up
MMAcca
9/27/08 3:05:45PM

Posted by casey64

casey64
9/27/08 3:53:05PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by casey64

What
CwB
9/27/08 7:58:40PM
the brotherly love in this thread is getting a little out of hand...
hippysmacker
9/27/08 10:57:38PM
I about blew fuse when I saw thew title of this thread . Since its all friendly, and not what i feared, I changed the title though. I'm down with the bromance I guess
Kracker_Jap
9/27/08 11:31:07PM
I apparently missed somthing.......

But before you answer me back with an idea of what went sherdog on here

Let me tell you i am down with group hugs, twister and a lot of whipped cream
MMAcca
9/28/08 12:12:35AM

Posted by casey64

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by casey64

What

Evilwig
9/28/08 12:17:16AM
I guess from now on, september 27, we the "brotherly love day/ on MMAPlayground. We just need a sponsor now.
SpiderSilva
9/28/08 1:02:31AM

I have noticed a lot more trash talking must be why I haven't posted as much anyway I still love the av
ncordless
9/28/08 1:35:39AM
Wow, I don't check the forum for a couple days and when I do I find a topic orgy going on?

Whatever happened I am glad it got settled.
big_timmy
9/28/08 3:13:21AM
Too much of the gay going on here...
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/28/08 3:34:46AM

Posted by big_timmy

agreed.......not that there's anything wrong w/ it
(if u watch seinfeld, you'll know)
dannyfrank
9/28/08 7:31:10AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I apparently missed somthing.......

But before you answer me back with an idea of what went sherdog on here

Let me tell you i am down with group hugs, twister and a lot of whipped cream

you and me both man
disorderlyvision
9/28/08 10:27:49AM

Posted by big_timmy

sorry... i am guilty of suggesting the group hug. i didn't know it would result in so much man love. my bad
Pages: [1] 2