Your Friday night weapon of choice

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Your Friday night weapon of choice
POLL: What's your beverage style?
Beer 65% (26)
Wine 0% (0)
Mixed drink 13% (5)
Shots 13% (5)
Strong sipper (scotch, cordials, etc) 10% (4)
DoTheMMAth
1/18/07 10:58:04PM
Well, choose your poison
Red_Elvis
1/18/07 11:21:42PM
Guinness or wodka...

Not very creative I'm afraid.
n0xin
1/19/07 1:01:31AM
You didnt put up weed man... heh, not a drinker myself.

nate22
1/19/07 7:56:04AM
Navy Rum, Captain Morgans or something cheaper, it's not Friday night, it's everynight. Student life
cowcatcher
1/19/07 10:48:24AM
a bottle of ether and some queludes
SICKRICK
1/19/07 2:52:30PM
captian and coke cola
FLAMarlins35
1/20/07 5:33:42PM
apple juice yum!
Unkoman
1/21/07 3:08:55PM
jagrebombs

1 shot jagr
dropped in small amount of red bull

best shot not including tequilla
mrsumo
1/28/07 5:22:56AM
I am a scotch man. Especially enjoy any brand referring to itself in the first person.
Hwarang
1/28/07 2:41:40PM
Íslenskt Brennivín!!! :D (Icelandic firewater) roughly translated hahahaha
Infused
1/28/07 10:20:42PM
Shots of anythign hard.

I hate scotch though.
the-james
1/28/07 10:20:51PM
shots man! gets you loaded quickest!
Svartorm
1/29/07 12:28:07AM

Posted by Hwarang

Íslenskt Brennivín!!! :D (Icelandic firewater) roughly translated hahahaha

You're a mad man!

One of my kinsman brought a bottle of that home from Iceland after a pilgrimage, and we had some while playing Bragi's Cup. That stuff was horrible, and I was drunk as Hel! hehehe

As for what I drink, depends on where I go. At my local I'll drink Guinness or Newcastle. Any of the uptown bars I stick to hard cider so I don't get too shitty and can't fight or shoot straight. On the rare occasion I drink at home, its a Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, which is possibly the best beer ever.
fartinggrappler
2/3/07 8:35:16PM
a bottle of tommy and a liter-a-cola
madmarck
2/4/07 10:56:04AM
Beer all the way. Saturday is Hard Liqour night.
LadyDank
2/4/07 4:41:28PM
weed.

but if i'm drinking, it's gotta be jager.
pv3Hpv3p
2/14/07 5:40:30PM

Posted by Svartorm

As for what I drink, depends on where I go. At my local I'll drink Guinness or Newcastle. Any of the uptown bars I stick to hard cider so I don't get too shitty and can't fight or shoot straight. On the rare occasion I drink at home, its a Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, which is possibly the best beer ever.

ya got some good taste in beer, man... Sammy Smith's is the best beer on the planet... I'm sure that you've had it, especially if you like newcastle, but their nutbrown's awsome too

Sorry that banana cracks me up...

With all that being said, I'm a Crown and seven guy myself...
FLAMarlins35
2/14/07 5:55:20PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Edited by Omega...
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
Svartorm
2/14/07 7:40:49PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by Svartorm

ya got some good taste in beer, man... Sammy Smith's is the best beer on the planet... I'm sure that you've had it, especially if you like newcastle, but their nutbrown's awsome too

Is that Sammy Smiths Nut Brown? I don't know where you live, but here Sammys is $3 a bottle, so I haven't experimented with much of it yet. I heard the winter warmer is good though, so I'll have to grab some of that in the near future.
zephead
2/14/07 8:53:06PM
Bud Select
pv3Hpv3p
2/15/07 11:47:22AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by Svartorm

Is that Sammy Smiths Nut Brown? I don't know where you live, but here Sammys is $3 a bottle, so I haven't experimented with much of it yet. I heard the winter warmer is good though, so I'll have to grab some of that in the near future.

Yes, Samuel Smith's nut brown... I live in St. Paul MN, and it's equally expensive out here...

I've tried a few of their different brews... I mentioned the nut brown because it's like an even better Newcastle, but my favorite is the Taddy Porter, a little lighter than the stouts but just as much flavor...

If you like the Oatmeal Stout they also have an Imperial Stout which is good along the same lines...

It is some of the best beer around, so I guess you get your money's worth... Not something that I could drink a case of but I'll have a bottle here and there.
ffforgottenx
2/15/07 11:57:35AM

Posted by Unkoman

jagrebombs

1 shot jagr

if you like jagrebombs, try inkbombs.. its basically the same thing except with captain morgan tattoo instead of jagre.. very good stuff

i either always drink jack and coke or bombs like that if i do shots..

and as far as beer goes, i drink guiness, amber boch, and sam adams boston lager.. that boston lager is good shit
pv3Hpv3p
2/15/07 12:27:49PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by Unkoman

jagrebombs

1 shot jagr

if you like jagrebombs, try inkbombs.. its basically the same thing except with captain morgan tattoo instead of jagre.. very good stuff

i either always drink jack and coke or bombs like that if i do shots..

and as far as beer goes, i drink guiness, amber boch, and sam adams boston lager.. that boston lager is good shit

No offense, but that Tattoo stuff was the worst shit I ever had... I did just try a shot of it straight to see what it was all about, but I swore off it ever since...
xchickox
2/15/07 12:51:56PM
mines a red bull

non-drinker
Svartorm
2/16/07 4:09:06AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Yes, Samuel Smith's nut brown... I live in St. Paul MN, and it's equally expensive out here...

I've tried a few of their different brews... I mentioned the nut brown because it's like an even better Newcastle, but my favorite is the Taddy Porter, a little lighter than the stouts but just as much flavor...

If you like the Oatmeal Stout they also have an Imperial Stout which is good along the same lines...

It is some of the best beer around, so I guess you get your money's worth... Not something that I could drink a case of but I'll have a bottle here and there.

I'll have to hit up the specialty store and give some of those a whirl. I tend not to like Imperial Stouts because they usually have a coffee flavor, and I hate coffee, but I've heard the Taddy Porter is great. I just found the specialty beer store a few months ago, so I'm slowly working my way through their selection.
Cary_Stayner
2/17/07 10:44:31AM
Poontang
Albertan
2/17/07 9:24:14PM
Like the wild Turkey its the shit. Have got into the chess with shot glasses recently its quite a game as the winner shoots for every kill creating an equal oppurtunity for the loser.
MonkeyPus
2/18/07 3:59:18PM
madmarck
2/19/07 1:46:00PM
i must alter my drinsk of choice.
I found out that Rum and Coke are the best drink in the world. (on saturdays)
Budwieser and Labbats are for Fridays.
the Death mix of Vodka, Gatorade, and Redbull is reserved for Birthday parties.