free tickets to ufc on fx 5 tonight.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » free tickets to ufc on fx 5 tonight.
bojangalz
10/5/12 7:29:09AM
I've got a hand full of lower bowl tickets for the ufc tonight that I'm more than willing to share if any playgrounders can make it to the target center this afternoon. Kopower and I will be in attendance and have an additional five or six tickets to share. Doors open at 2. First prelim is at 3. Pm me if your interested.
cowcatcher
10/5/12 8:29:02AM
Had I found out about this just a little earlier, I'd be there. Damn. Have fun today boys.
emfleek
10/5/12 8:51:08AM
Wow...totally cool of you. Enjoy fellas!
kopower
10/5/12 9:10:36AM
You can make it CC. Leave right now. Go
cowcatcher
10/5/12 9:51:19AM
My sister dropped her sick kids off here this morning before she went to work, so I can't. If it were just a friend's kids I'd drop them off at the humane society with a note pinned to their clothes or something, but I can't do that to family.
Bubbles
10/5/12 9:59:54AM
just tie them to a tree in the backyard with a bowl of water and food, and a gameboy with Pokémon yellow and extra batteries
postman
10/5/12 10:11:23AM

Posted by Bubbles

just tie them to a tree in the backyard with a bowl of water and food, and a gameboy with Pokémon yellow and extra batteries

Don't do it this is only legal if your going to a PPV
cowcatcher
10/5/12 12:10:03PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Bubbles

Don't do it this is only legal if your going to a PPV

Boy am I glad I caught your post in time, that could have been trouble.
pmoney
10/5/12 2:06:40PM
Bojanglz, you and kopower are true homes! If I had the resources, I would hop my ass on a plane toot sweet to hang with you guys

Enjoy fellas, it should be another good card
shaneTpain
10/5/12 2:27:14PM
goddamn i wish i lived near by
Kpro
10/6/12 3:24:03AM
Gotta give someone time to buy a plane ticket!