FREE PARIS!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » FREE PARIS!!!
iwannabesedated
6/7/07 2:08:12PM
well shes out already....must be nice to have alot of money..medical issues my balls.if that was me or most people we'd be locked up like akon..not that ima pop culture person..but id do her.

LINK
Stickan
6/7/07 2:46:54PM
I hope Paris dies. Sarah Silvermans mean dissing was awesome.
DJDark41
6/7/07 4:15:35PM
I guarentee if she would've killed someone while driving drunk, they would say Paris is spending life in prison, and by life, they mean 3 days. Its retarded how rich people get away with crimes that are so serious just because they have the money to pay it off.
warglory
6/7/07 4:45:08PM
What a joke. Paris is a waste of space.
papercut
6/7/07 4:58:58PM

Posted by warglory

What a joke. Paris is a waste of space.

and oxygen
cowcatcher
6/7/07 5:00:50PM
no love in here for the worlds most famous cumdumpster?
Trapt1nw0nder
6/7/07 6:18:36PM

Posted by Stickan

I dont like Paris,but i really HATE Sarah Silverman!!!.....she is not funny at all,nor do i think she is hot at the slightest like many people think.....even if she was,what she finds funny is a real turnoff for me...
mkiv9secsupra
6/7/07 8:40:58PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Stickan

I dont like Paris,but i really HATE Sarah Silverman!!!.....she is not funny at all,nor do i think she is hot at the slightest like many people think.....even if she was,what she finds funny is a real turnoff for me...

I REALLY HATE HER as well... shes actually quite repulsive to me. i dont see how anyone thinks she is funny. And she isnt attractive.

someone who is funny is Eddie Izzard.... does anyone know who he is?
disorderlyvision
6/7/07 9:29:44PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Stickan

I REALLY HATE HER as well... shes actually quite repulsive to me. i dont see how anyone thinks she is funny. And she isnt attractive.

someone who is funny is Eddie Izzard.... does anyone know who he is?

eddy izzards stand up is funny as hell
MethodMan
6/8/07 5:17:20AM
Ah but nobody is as funny as Ricky Gervais!
Northrend
6/8/07 8:46:35PM
Paris vs Quinton Jackson..make it happen Dana
hughesfan1
6/8/07 8:52:24PM
Free Paris !!?? I think we should burn her at the stake !
Stickan
6/8/07 9:02:59PM

Posted by Northrend

Paris vs Quinton Jackson..make it happen Dana

He's got enough kids already...
madmarck
6/8/07 9:15:30PM

FREE PARIS!!!

Criminals Belong in jail. But others deserve to be there to. IE Annoying Co-workers, Kids who steal change out of your car, people who scratch their asses while they are serving to coffee, People who make huge mismatches in MMA, etc. and oh yeah......... Paris Hilton.
Ydoc
6/8/07 9:15:33PM
Ha, she's back in now. Also threw a fit in the court room. Nice.
xthe_scottx
6/8/07 9:26:47PM

Posted by Ydoc

Ha, she's back in now.

MisFiT
6/8/07 9:43:07PM
OWNED. It's funny how the new's has nothing better to talk about than this shit. We got people bein ****** up overseas and even more ****** up shit happening in our own country but we like to touch on Celebrity issues more than those issues. lame shit.
xthe_scottx
6/8/07 10:19:24PM

Posted by MisFiT

OWNED. It's funny how the new's has nothing better to talk about than this shit. We got people bein ****** up overseas and even more ****** up shit happening in our own country but we like to touch on Celebrity issues more than those issues. lame shit.

I get my news from wikipedia and other internet sites so I don't have to hear about all the pointless, biased folly of TV news. I'm sure most people, including myself, agree with you.
madmarck
6/9/07 4:04:08AM

Posted by MisFiT

she is only famoius b/c her family was rich too.

PS it took me 3 mins to type all thqat.
iwannabesedated
6/9/07 5:10:27PM
Yeah it is pretty lame how we go from anna nicoles baby drama and death drama..i mean ppl f''kin die everyday and its not on the news..ppl get sued ppl go to jail everyday..but just cause your stupid spoiled whore you get publicity i mean..rich people are weird...hello scientology....weirdos. oh and that pic of paris....HILArious dude...good shit.
disorderlyvision
6/9/07 5:45:18PM

Posted by MisFiT

That is what the E channel is for. i can't stand to watch news anymore. i get mine on the net
MrLehman
6/9/07 5:53:04PM
Paris Who?

did i miss something?

phvcx_1337
6/16/07 3:40:48AM
They should beat her like they did RODNEY KING stupid ******!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1