Free Coupon for a meal at KFC..... !!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Free Coupon for a meal at KFC..... !!!
The_Metal_Maniac
5/6/09 10:52:12AM
So I'm at work and found a pretty sweet coupon for a meal at KFC. Go to the linked site and print it out. It's for two pieces of grilled chicken, two sides, and a biscuit. It's valid for the next week I believe. Pretty sweet deal. Just doing my duty as a nice member of mmaplayground lol.

Free KFC
emfleek
5/6/09 10:57:31AM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

So I'm at work and found a pretty sweet coupon for a meal at KFC. Go to the linked site and print it out. It's for two pieces of grilled chicken, two sides, and a biscuit. It's valid for the next week I believe. Pretty sweet deal. Just doing my duty as a nice member of mmaplayground lol.

Free KFC

I got an e-mail about this and printed it out earlier and sent it to everyone on my contact list. I personally don't do KFC, but it's still a sweet deal for those that do.

MAKE SURE YOU PRINT THE COUPON BY 8:00PM TODAY!!!
DCRage
5/6/09 12:39:24PM
I just looked at it and as a general FYI, The Fine Print: The deadline to print the coupon is 10:59 PM ET (9:59 PM CT, 7:59 PM ET) TONIGHT. Limit 4 coupon prints per person. It's good until May 19 except Sunday.

Good deal although I'm not much of a KFC person, I prefer Popeye's.
grappler0000
5/6/09 12:56:51PM
I actually did this for lunch today. I was originally geeked for them to have grilled chicken, but I wasn't that impressed. I expected it to be skinless, but that wasn't the case. Well, at least the sides were good.