free agent

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » free agent
RhythmAndStyle
12/15/09 12:06:43PM
lookin for a new camp..haven't heard a reply from a few camp..so as of right now i'm still open...
Rabi
12/15/09 12:33:45PM
Hi mate, this is what I wrote in my thread looking for new camp members. If it sounds ok PM and I will send you a camp invite.

We have an active forum were every UFC fight is discussed with regards to picks. We also run 6 different side games which help keep the camp active, as well as Camp awards rewarding performances for main game and the secondary league.

What we expect in return is:

That all picks for the main game are made. Even though are forum is active there is no pressue for new members to post but if players miss picks then I will remove them from the camp.
emfleek
12/15/09 1:10:52PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

lookin for a new camp..haven't heard a reply from a few camp..so as of right now i'm still open...

I replied back to your message, didn't I???
RhythmAndStyle
12/15/09 1:24:47PM
end!..found a camp in Sab. Inc...
DCRage
12/15/09 1:30:55PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

I replied back to your message, didn't I???

Fortunately I got and saw the messages and shot him an invite. He's one of us now.
bojangalz
12/15/09 4:17:38PM
good luck with the new camp bro.
postman
12/15/09 4:31:17PM
Weak
Ordep
12/15/09 6:36:31PM
RhythmAndStyle
12/15/09 7:10:20PM
had to Bullies..ya'll started invitin too many cherrypickers into the camp..some players only picked a few fights..not organized..no diss intended..good luck to you guys though...
Shawn91111
12/15/09 7:31:34PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

had to Bullies..ya'll started invitin too many cherrypickers into the camp..some players only picked a few fights..not organized..no diss intended..good luck to you guys though...

Who else in that camp wants to leave? Anyone...Anyone