Freaks and Geeks

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Freaks and Geeks
ChrisSabal
10/16/12 1:57:38AM
did anyone watch this show or watching this show? It is on Netflix. Only lasted 1 season. Had a cast of James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel are some of the big names. There have been appearances by Ben Stiller, Shia LaBeouf, Goldberg from the Mighty Ducks.

I would just like to get my frustrations out that this show only lasted 1 season as I believe it could have been an amazing show.

So for those of you that have watched it what did you think?

For those of you that haven't watched it. Watch it now on Netflix.
Budgellism
10/16/12 2:06:01AM
It was awesome but at the time it couldn't pull in enough viewers to keep it alive

This was the first thing from Judd Apatow I took a liking to.
ChrisSabal
10/16/12 2:12:02AM

Posted by Budgellism

It was awesome but at the time it couldn't pull in enough viewers to keep it alive

This was the first thing from Judd Apatow I took a liking to.

Yeah and Judd has used a lot of the same people for his movies.

Paul Feig was the creator of the show. Best known for his role in 'Heavyweights' or him directing Bridesmaids
Wallass
10/16/12 6:00:16AM
I used to watch this show and bought the DVD years ago but sadly the show wasn't nearly as good as I had remembered it. Fantatstic cast and awesome to look back and see where all of them are now but Ive definitely seen better.
george112
10/16/12 9:03:32AM
My English Professor was kind of obsessed with this show. We had to watch it in class a lot. Decent
warglory
10/16/12 10:53:57AM
One of my favorite "coming of age" shows. It portrays the humor of everyday life in a realistic manner I think.
Twenty20Dollars
10/16/12 11:33:19AM
One of the best shows. Shame it only lasted a season.
shaneTpain
10/16/12 6:21:47PM
I use to watch this show way back in the day only cause it was on right before my bed time haha. but yes it is a cult classic & the cast have all become big stars. I wish it would of lasted longer as well. RANDOM: The main girl in it is the love interest in the movie Gramma's Boy (which I love!)
Gogoplatapus
10/16/12 8:35:34PM
It was on Fridays or Saturdays...nuff said.