franklin/macdonald/ufc card.......

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » franklin/macdonald/ufc card.......
keith-hackney1
3/3/07 10:54:22AM
Is there anyone out there who feels were in for another night of upsets ??
theres no easy fight these days in the ufc and no stepping stones as macdonald and others have proven.
I cant help but think franklin will loose to macdonald, Silvia will get submitted again and even the possibility that hughes could get beat by a fighter who has wanted him for the last two years.
i think the only safe bet is sobral !!
any thoughts ??
Yours mr keith "sexy giant boy" hackney !!!
fedorwins1
3/3/07 10:59:33AM
I don't think there will be any "surprises" on this card, I think this card is kina weak not too many competitive match-ups really.
keith-hackney1
3/3/07 11:07:30AM

Posted by fedorwins1

I don't think there will be any "surprises" on this card, I think this card is kina weak not too many competitive match-ups really.

I think that they are matched in the way that you got two ex champs who suffered hurtfull and painful losse's making a comeback against two hungary fighters !! thats two dangerous fights.
Then you got a complete underdog in randy who is loved and respected by all who has accomplished so much a re-written so many odds and shocked the world with wins that werent supposed to happen, against an inconsistant and very unpredictable champ that everybody wants to loose !!