Frankie Edgar Gets His Purple Belt

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Frankie Edgar Gets His Purple Belt
MMAcca
11/24/08 1:12:34PM
This past Saturday Ricardo promoted many of his students under the watchful eye of his teacher Renzo Gracie and 30 other very special guest Black Belts in attendance.

New Ricardo Almeida Black Belts:

Tom DeBlass
Dante Rivera
Drew Puzon
Bob Dashnow
Kyio Morie
Emily Kwok
John DiBianco

Congratulations!

Congratulations also to the other graduates, including Frank Edgar and Chris Liguori who received their Purple Belts.

LINK
jae_1833
11/24/08 3:36:40PM
Andre Gusmao's a black belt??!!!
xAcidburNx
11/24/08 4:07:09PM
im tired of watching this guy wrestle his way through fights. I really hope wiman takes it to em in there upcoming fights. i didnt used to think like this because his fight with tyson griffon was just awesom but all i see now is a guy who wrestles his way to a win. i was in a real good mood when he got outwrestled by gray maynard
quezocrema0032
11/24/08 10:25:14PM

Posted by xAcidburNx

im tired of watching this guy wrestle his way through fights. I really hope wiman takes it to em in there upcoming fights. i didnt used to think like this because his fight with tyson griffon was just awesom but all i see now is a guy who wrestles his way to a win. i was in a real good mood when he got outwrestled by gray maynard

if thats the case u should hate ! gray maynard he does it 2 and a hell of alot less exciting ... the frnacas fight he may have won by out wrestling him but it was wayyy better then grays fight with rich no love or his win over edgar ... or even siver for that matter
xAcidburNx
11/25/08 1:33:38AM

Posted by quezocrema0032

Posted by xAcidburNx

if thats the case u should hate ! gray maynard he does it 2 and a hell of alot less exciting ... the frnacas fight he may have won by out wrestling him but it was wayyy better then grays fight with rich no love or his win over edgar ... or even siver for that matter

never said i liked gray maynard. its sorta like how tito beat rashad. i hate them both but i was really happy to see that. even if he drawed because of holding the fence lol everyone knows rashad lost the fight either way
Gweedo
11/25/08 11:41:28AM
too bad Dante lost to Matt Riddle, it'll be awhile b4 we see Dante back again