Frank Trigg was on TNA tonight....what?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Frank Trigg was on TNA tonight....what?
EON
7/10/08 10:59:43PM
while waiting for UFC unleashed to start i saw trigg in a suit and after kurt angle lost the match they gangbeat the ppl in the ring and trigg was all beatin on the other dude, it was weird, is frank broke?
Pitbull09
7/10/08 11:07:06PM
No, He just can't beat guys up in real life, so he's doing this now

What a moron. I always thought he looked like the Kurt Angle of MMA and had the big mouth to go with it.
JimiMak
7/10/08 11:10:51PM
meh. it does nothing for or against my opinion of him. In Asia they don't care if their fighters also pro wrestle. Most Americans don't care when a guy like Josh Barnett does it as long as it's in Japan. But for some reason if they pro wrestle in the US it's a big deal.... ???

Affliction is desperately trying anything to promote their event w/o spending money.
Pitbull09
7/10/08 11:25:31PM

Posted by JimiMak

meh. it does nothing for or against my opinion of him. In Asia they don't care if their fighters also pro wrestle. Most Americans don't care when a guy like Josh Barnett does it as long as it's in Japan. But for some reason if they pro wrestle in the US it's a big deal.... ???

Affliction is desperately trying anything to promote their event w/o spending money.

I think its cause in America, fans desprately want to make sure there isn;t a blurred line between WWE and UFC. Its like when Brock got in the UFC. It added a bunch of new fans that thought he would go undefeated cause of what they saw in the WWE of him.

Japan it's different though. Pride's presentation almost felt like WWE at times with the entrances and "roles" that fighters were given (Ex. Rampage). Japan was focused on it being entertainment rather than branding it a serious sport which is what American MMA fans have to stress since the media and misinformed WWE fans are constantly attacking the sport.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/11/08 12:15:31AM
really?

Lame Frank....LAME
Twenty20Dollars
7/11/08 12:37:23AM
kurt and frank are brothers, haha just kidding.
RNC
7/11/08 1:59:10AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I could beleive that.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/11/08 7:15:19AM

Posted by RNC

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I could beleive that.

Well they sound equally dumb