Frank Trigg is FIRED!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Frank Trigg is FIRED!!!
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/18/07 7:54:33PM
So Dana zuffa fired Trigg...ahahaha

source

Anyone else agree with me that Trigg was one crappy commentator?

bring back Bas and Mauro!!

Don't like Trigg, but I would prefer Bas and Quadros. Too bad they are both signed to the IFL.
papercut
4/18/07 8:27:38PM
I think Trigg should just keep fighting and not be a commentator
loller90278
4/18/07 9:01:17PM
everyone needs to stop asking about bas and quadros coming back, bas said for sure 100% he will never come back and hes found a new home, and im sure the same with quadros
hippysmacker
4/18/07 9:23:27PM

Posted by loller90278

everyone needs to stop asking about bas and quadros coming back, bas said for sure 100% he will never come back and hes found a new home, and im sure the same with quadros

Actually he I think it possible Bas could come back to the new Pride. The reason I think he won't is he's the face of the IFL, and the UFC insist on exclusivity. Bas/Quadros are great no matter where they are. I personally don't like Trigg or his announcing skills, but I'm glad he's still fighting.
jdubs
4/18/07 10:24:34PM
someone please post trigg getting ktfo
rameydl8
4/18/07 10:53:57PM

Posted by papercut

I think Trigg should just keep fighting and not be a commentator

loller90278
4/18/07 11:46:21PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by loller90278

Actually he I think it possible Bas could come back to the new Pride. The reason I think he won't is he's the face of the IFL, and the UFC insist on exclusivity. Bas/Quadros are great no matter where they are. I personally don't like Trigg or his announcing skills, but I'm glad he's still fighting.

what? you say its possible and then you list 3 reasons why its not possible?

what makes it possible then?
Stickan
4/19/07 1:35:02PM
I liked Trigg :S.. better than most smaller show commentators.
hippysmacker
4/19/07 2:53:45PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by loller90278

what? you say its possible and then you list 3 reasons why its not possible?

what makes it possible then?

My reasons why it might be possible in the future are Bas has a contract that will eventually expire, and the UFC has the money to do whatever they want. 2nd , I'm not sure how long the IFL will be around, although I hope they make it.
methodman_90
4/19/07 5:16:36PM
LOL why not move Rogan and Goldberg to PRIDE to be commentators seeing as the HBO commentators are gonna be replacing them?
Northrend
4/19/07 6:58:05PM
Trigg was a good commentator

You'll all be sorry when they bring in some shitty-ass commentator now.
carlmh311
8/16/07 5:50:52PM
Trigg was not that bad as a commentator....You need someone who knows what they are talking about and has a personality. I think it could be alot worse.......Like Goldberg
DNor
8/16/07 7:16:32PM
I also liked Trigg as a commentator. And as the co-anchor for Pride show on FSN.
Its not like he didnt know what he was talking about.

However, Id rather see Trigg the fighter rather than Trigg just commentating.
TOMMYAYO05
8/16/07 7:19:05PM

Posted by Northrend

Trigg was a good commentator

You'll all be sorry when they bring in some shitty-ass commentator now.

I agree man i really like triggs commentating skills,imo he is way better then goldberg.
cowcatcher
8/16/07 7:25:23PM

Posted by DNor

I also liked Trigg as a commentator. And as the co-anchor for Pride show on FSN.
Its not like he didnt know what he was talking about.

However, Id rather see Trigg the fighter rather than Trigg just commentating.

a fan of the RNC i see
MoJoy
8/16/07 10:36:18PM
Rogan is the best of all them. He's incredibly enthiusiastic, he is funny, he knows his MMA at an expert level, he is witty, and he seems to fit perfectly. Compare the UFC days, without Rogan, it was terrible commentating and analyzing, he does a superb job and to me is the best.
BigEvil
8/17/07 10:38:31AM
I liesten to Tagg Radio and I think Trigg is great on the radio. I haven't heard him do enough fight commentary to evalute him, but you got to appreciate a guy who is as strongly opinionated as he is.
TOMMYAYO05
8/17/07 5:07:07PM

Posted by MoJoy

Rogan is the best of all them. He's incredibly enthiusiastic, he is funny, he knows his MMA at an expert level, he is witty, and he seems to fit perfectly. Compare the UFC days, without Rogan, it was terrible commentating and analyzing, he does a superb job and to me is the best.