Frank Shamrock on Jim Rome Show - Talks of Tito Rematch

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Frank Shamrock on Jim Rome Show - Talks of Tito Rematch
nastshabast
7/23/08 5:35:00PM
TOPICS: The next EliteXC show on CBS; ratings expectations / Kimbo Slice a not good representation of the sport of MMA / Kimbo Slice’s future as an MMA fighter / Length of time it will take for Kimbo to be ranked world class / Kimbo carrying EliteXC alone? / Lawler vs. Smith; the re-match / First Lawler vs. Smith ruled a no-contest; good call? / Smith making an honest call during the first match? / Frank’s legendary match against Tito Ortiz / Strategy against Ortiz; the bigger man / The strategy and technical merit of MMA fighting / Explaining the sport of MMA to new viewers of ElitceXC / Looking at a re-match with Tito Ortiz / Rampage Jackson’s hit-and-run incident / Jackson able to pull out of this downfall? / 7-23-2008

LINK
RMFG_187
7/23/08 5:56:21PM
Frank wins yet again, if at MW, at LHW, will be a challenge.

I hope Frank can win again, so we can get a Cung Le rematch.
coldchillin
7/23/08 11:56:21PM
I think Shamrock gets the winner of Lawler-Smith on the next CBS card.

I think Strikeforce has Cung Le fight Misaki next.
nastshabast
7/24/08 12:50:40PM
Assuming you didn't listen to the interview, he says sometime next year that this will go down but you can probably add "in a perfect world" to that statement.