Frank Mir Talks Fedor, Lesnar and More

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Frank Mir Talks Fedor, Lesnar and More
disorderlyvision
5/8/08 2:55:38PM
link

Frank Mir represents his Striking Unlimited team at Grapplers Quest. He sits down to talk with RawVegas.tv about his son, Marcus’ training, the TUF 8 rumors, his thoughts on a fight with Fedor Emelianenko, and his victory over Brock Lesnar
Darnok
5/8/08 4:52:01PM
Thanks for the find. I always have to wait till I get home to watch the videos cause I can't watch them at work.
Jackelope
5/8/08 5:06:55PM
Awesome video. Hilarious what he said about Lesnar.

I'd like to train with Mir... I think he'd be a great coach. Judging by his reaction to the TUF question I'd assume he will be coaching next season haha
whardin19
5/8/08 5:21:42PM
Very good interview with Frank. I agree with everything he said. I totally agree with Frank on Lesnar not looking as big on camera as he is in real life. I met Lesnar in real life and that guy is just a monster. As for the TUF thing I think that has already been talked about on here that he will be a coach. Believe me if I had a chance to train under Frank Mir I definetally take it.
cmill21
5/8/08 7:41:59PM
After Fedor there are so many more guys then after Nog IMHO. Nice guy though but I don't get that comment.
disorderlyvision
5/8/08 8:01:57PM

Posted by cmill21

After Fedor there are so many more guys then after Nog IMHO. Nice guy though but I don't get that comment.

He was saying he was happy with the ufc and wasnt going to pull a couture. he said he would fight him if he came to the ufc, but that he wouldn't leave the ufc to hunt him down, because that would probably burn his bridges with the ufc
iwannabesedated
5/8/08 8:06:28PM
Good Interview.
Jackelope
5/9/08 12:33:15AM

Posted by cmill21

Agreed. I found it strange there was no mention of at least Barnett
BlueSkiesBurn
8/2/08 10:22:42PM
You know Mir isn't a bad guy but now he has plenty of reason to track down Fedor with the upstart of Affliction.
lordicast
8/2/08 11:03:02PM
I dont want to say anything bad about Mir (because i cant ive been warned lol) I want to see him win another match before i take him seriously. After the wreck he made himself and the UFC look bad by not waiting to recover. He looked sloppy and out of shape. Lesner was a good test but a newby to MMA that nearly knocked him out cold. I dont see how this could makes you #1 Contender and offered a title shot? As far as him fighting fedor ahhhhh not so much it would be such overhelming odds+- that it wont really draw a crowd for 10sec of Fedor. After losing to NOG i want to see him fight Kongo to see where he is at.