Frank Mir still a Possiblitly for Dos Santos

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Frank Mir still a Possiblitly for Dos Santos
TeamDEY
4/12/12 11:17:14AM
Found this interesting...

Article
KingCmb
4/12/12 11:50:17AM
im all for mark hunt mir can go on a run at any time this is really hunts only hope but realisticly i gotta say the ufc will call mir and i think mir knows that as well as jds
Wallass
4/12/12 11:56:17AM
Although I'd rather see Hunt vs JDS, Mir is the most deserving of it and his submissions present an interesting styles match.
postman
4/12/12 12:25:45PM

Posted by Wallass

Although I'd rather see Hunt vs JDS, Mir is the most deserving of it and his submissions present an interesting styles match.

His takedowns are not all that good I can't see him even getting a chance to work his sub game
TeamDEY
4/12/12 12:39:19PM
I doubt Dana will put Mark Hunt for the title. That would be incredible if he did but I just don't see it happening.
Chael_Sonnen
4/12/12 12:48:36PM
Hunt and his impressive 8-7 record doesn't deserve a title shot.

Give it to Mur
Pskinner_mma314
4/12/12 4:04:43PM
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Mr.Chael. Mir is more deserving and has been impressive in his performances against better quality opponents, if my memory serves me right the only UFC opponent they have in common is Kongo and they both knocked him silly.

Mir is one of those guys that is always gonna be right there but always has trouble with one or two aspects of the game and will just hover around the title picture for years....like Koscheck, Florian etc....

Either way JDS retains his championship by tko.
DancingDoll
4/12/12 6:20:43PM
Easy win for JDS with either guy.

It's a shame about Overeem. :(
sbulldavid
4/12/12 9:45:10PM
I think Mir could win that fight but Mir doesn't close the distance well and would probably need to catch JDS during a scramble like he caught Nog. I would Rather see Hunt/JDS and Mir/Cain, more entertaining fights IMO and everybody likes a cinderella story.
tcunningham
4/13/12 2:37:56AM
i think mir is the logical choice. best case scenario was overeem, hunt would be cool but not really the best idea. mir will probably get TKO'd. damn, im still disapointed that we dont get to see alistair and JDS
Hendo67
4/13/12 12:39:31PM
Mir would get bounced, very quick in this fight... His ability to take a punch simply isn't there, he's never ever been good when it came to that. JDS would absolutely maul him.
prozacnation1978
4/15/12 1:45:44AM
Mir will get it
No way reem talks his way out of this one