Frank Mir: I would bet on Cain Velasquez against anyone in the heavyweight division

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Frank Mir: I would bet on Cain Velasquez against anyone in the heavyweight division
Budgellism
6/15/11 4:07:24PM
And that includes Junior dos Santos, who he's "not completely sold on" just yet.

Admittedly, that's without seeing "Cigano's" recent shellacking of Shane Carwin at the UFC 131 event this past June 11, 2011, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Apparently, though, it wouldn't make much of a difference in his opinion.

LINK
postman
6/15/11 4:15:34PM
As would I
Budgellism
6/15/11 4:17:11PM
Yup, same here. JDS is his biggest test at this point IMO and I don't see anyone really giving him that much trouble beyond him. Yes, that includes Overeem.
Chael_Sonnen
6/15/11 4:35:32PM
For once in my experienced life, I agree with Franky.
FastKnockout
6/15/11 4:46:40PM
Mir isn't "sold" on Dos Santos? Insane. Only time will tell how he does against Valesquez, but he's proven that he's the real deal.
Twenty20Dollars
6/15/11 5:11:40PM
Except himself(Frank Mir) right? He'd bet on Cain vs everyone except himself.
Chael_Sonnen
6/15/11 6:47:55PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Mir isn't "sold" on Dos Santos? Insane. Only time will tell how he does against Valesquez, but he's proven that he's the real deal.

I chuckled at Franky's comment.....that being said, I'm not sold on Frank Mir at all.
Poor_Franklin
6/15/11 7:23:48PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Except himself(Frank Mir) right? He'd bet on Cain vs everyone except himself.

Frank is smart & he knows he would not bet on himself against Cain.
tcunningham
6/15/11 11:14:59PM
out of all the current ufc HW's i would agree that valasquez is top dog. i think he needs to fight overeem