UFC on FOX weigh ins LIVE RIGHT NOW

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC on FOX weigh ins LIVE RIGHT NOW
shaneTpain
11/11/11 6:53:11PM
check it
if your like me & have nothing better to do on a friday evening check the link below to watch the UFC on FOX weigh ins live

mmajunkie live weigh ins
Twenty20Dollars
11/11/11 6:59:51PM
or for those that have fuel tv(which I don't) I believe it's on there.

I'm actually home to catch the weigh-ins! And home to watch all the fights tomorrow!
Chael_Sonnen
11/11/11 7:16:02PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I'm actually home to catch the weigh-ins! And home to watch all the fights tomorrow!

Yup, a tad weird watching the weigh-ins on Fuel, might take a bit to get used to.
Budgellism
11/11/11 7:16:59PM
lol, Darkness continues to be awesome. Great "stare down" from Johnson and Harvison.

EDIT: Bendo being booed? God dammit. He's going to turn some more heads tomorrow.
shaneTpain
11/11/11 7:28:40PM
Junior = BEASTTTTTTT
Twenty20Dollars
11/11/11 7:30:15PM

Posted by Budgellism

EDIT: Bendo being booed? God dammit. He's going to turn some more heads tomorrow.

He's going to turn some heads while choking Guida's head.
Budgellism
11/11/11 7:32:23PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Junior = BEASTTTTTTT

Junior = Huge. He's got a size advantage over Cain here and I'm starting to second guess my pick.
kopower
11/11/11 7:37:25PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Yup, a tad weird watching the weigh-ins on Fuel, might take a bit to get used to.

Just checked, no Fuel tv for me.
FastKnockout
11/11/11 7:48:35PM
Some thoughts..

-Had a weird vibe throughout the weigh-ins. A lot of officials and fighters seemed nervous.
-Easy to see the new influence FOX had on the UFC. Handful of new FOX officials.
-Dana separated some of the more heated staredowns quicker then usual, which I was happy to see. No reason to take any chances.
-Joe was slipping up at first, but seemed to gain confidence until he mixed up Johnson/Harvison and Kid/Uyenoyama.
-Modern Warfare 3 and Xbox had some clothing promotion. Represent!
-Cole Escovedo repulsed me. Very unhealthy looking guy. Thought about switching my pick to Leeroy.
-Two fights in a row where Henderson let the officials know they would need the sheet before he bothered stepping on the scale.
-The "clothing" officials seemed to be more strict this time around, not allowing hats and jewelry. Both Guida and dos Santos seemed upset that they couldn't weigh in with their necklaces, and proceeded to kiss them before handing them away.
-Valesquez and dos Santos is GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!!!
FastKnockout
11/11/11 7:50:35PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by shaneTpain

Junior = BEASTTTTTTT

Junior = Huge. He's got a size advantage over Cain here and I'm starting to second guess my pick.

Funny thing is Valesquez outweight him.
Chael_Sonnen
11/11/11 7:59:38PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Junior = BEASTTTTTTT

Cain = Champion
Chael_Sonnen
11/11/11 8:00:46PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by shaneTpain

Junior = BEASTTTTTTT

So did Brock.
prophecy033
11/11/11 8:03:26PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by shaneTpain

Junior = BEASTTTTTTT

Cain = Champion

prophecy033
11/11/11 8:13:16PM
You would think that the ufc would wanna put this stuff on as many tv sets as possible. To tell you the truth, I had never heard of FUEL until this deal went down
casketcoin
11/11/11 8:32:09PM
cain will make a great gatekeeper . enough said
Budgellism
11/11/11 8:32:26PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by shaneTpain

Junior = BEASTTTTTTT

Funny thing is Valesquez outweight him.

Maybe it was just the way he was standing but Junior looked way bigger to me.
sbulldavid
11/11/11 9:16:47PM
Junior always looks bigger than everybody he fights, Cain was as heavy and pudgy as I've ever seen him, that kind of makes me worry, but I am still sticking with Cain and declaring the Kongo fight a lesson learned.
Chael_Sonnen
11/11/11 9:31:59PM

Posted by casketcoin

I didn't know 'gatekeeper' meant reigning, defending, undefeated champion.
Twenty20Dollars
11/11/11 10:36:40PM
I thought gatekeeper was from ghostbusters.
kopower
11/11/11 11:30:00PM
How about Aaron Rosa's transformation

Wallass
11/12/11 1:11:48AM

Posted by casketcoin

Not a chance man, dudes the best fighter in the world and tomorroiw night he proves it.
shaneTpain
11/12/11 10:07:19AM

Posted by kopower

How about Aaron Rosa's transformation

I was gonna say!!!!!!! Aaron Rosa is a new man! Rooting for him tonight also
kingsmasher
11/12/11 4:23:01PM
Simply WOW with Aaron Rosa...I thought if he got in shape he might be a totally different fighter...we will see...