UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos
Geoffo
11/1/11 10:37:05PM
Anyone really pumped for this fight?
Who you guys rooting for? Why?
I have a feeling Velasquez is gonna win...
but I will be rooting for Dos Santos. One of my top 3 fav. fighters.
Im not even brazilian! Just love this guy.

dos santos all the way.
Chael_Sonnen
11/1/11 11:27:17PM
Brown Pride will reign supreme
warglory
11/2/11 11:09:26AM
After watching Primetime, I was really inspired by both fighters, so if either man walks away with the title, I'll be pleased, IF they put on a good fight, which should almost be a guarantee.
emfleek
11/2/11 11:12:01AM
I'm rooting for no injuries leading up to the 12th.

(but war jds!)
KungFuMaster
11/2/11 11:50:35AM

Posted by emfleek

I'm rooting for no injuries leading up to the 12th.

(but war jds!)

We can all blame Fleek for jinxing this card if it gets ruined.
gartface
11/2/11 12:17:49PM
I'm not really sure who to pull for. This is a fight that I'm super excited for, but indifferent for the most part. I think that eventually my hatred for some of the AKA guys will tip me in Dos Santos's corner.

I'm just rooting for an exciting affair.
FastKnockout
11/2/11 2:45:46PM
I'll be rooting for Junior since he's honestly the only Heavyweight I have a strong liking for. I was stunned after he knocked out Werdum, and how modest he was after such a high profile win. Liked him ever since. Watching him on TUF just gave me more reasons to like him. Such a nice and respectful guy, even though he's huge and could squash most people.
Geoffo
11/2/11 3:03:25PM

Posted by gartface

I'm not really sure who to pull for. This is a fight that I'm super excited for, but indifferent for the most part. I think that eventually my hatred for some of the AKA guys will tip me in Dos Santos's corner.

I'm just rooting for an exciting affair.

Why do you hate some of the AKA guys
shaneTpain
11/3/11 8:40:49PM
CIGANO is taking this all the way!
He hugs everyone & I laughed out loud at him pretending to be Machida hahaha! anyone catch that?
prozacnation1978
11/3/11 9:17:22PM
Only one fight on fox!! They should have had two

I still think this will be by far the biggest fight on fox ever
shogunassassin
11/11/11 11:23:35AM
This fight will go to the ground.

They are both so lethal standing up, the one who wins will be the one who can take the other guy down, control him on the ground and beat him up.

Surely the better grappler is Velasquez.

I want JDS to win, because he's ace,

But my money is on Velasquez.
Pookie
11/11/11 4:38:37PM
I think the size difference is going to mitagate Cain's ability to take the fight to the ground.

Junior has the faster, stronger hands. Cain is more agile and pushes a pace that could break any HW.

But Junior has all the variables in his favor for him to be able to pull off a KO early.
Geoffo
11/11/11 5:44:29PM

Posted by Pookie

I think the size difference is going to mitagate Cain's ability to take the fight to the ground.

Junior has the faster, stronger hands. Cain is more agile and pushes a pace that could break any HW.

But Junior has all the variables in his favor for him to be able to pull off a KO early.

I hope you're right! I really want JDS to win, I think he really deserves it. Not taking anything away from Cain though.