UFC on FOX 2 Pre-Fight Press Conference Highlights

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on FOX 2 Pre-Fight Press Conference Highlights
kopower
1/26/12 9:46:31PM
Enjoy Chael in all his glory

Link
grappler0000
1/26/12 10:23:00PM
A bit of a slow start, but that turned around real quick
Bubbles
1/27/12 12:21:46AM
that was awesome! Rashad's trash talking was so bad it was painful...though being after Sonnen didnt help. he was sitting right next to him laughing...he should have taken notes instead. Sonnen made and saved that press conference
Budgellism
1/27/12 12:40:34AM
Lol, "Cocaine's a helluva drug"

Not a bad way to start Davis, I laughed.
The_Casualty
1/27/12 1:03:20AM
Sonnen really know how to sell a fight
hashyandy4
1/27/12 1:04:07AM
Chael is so funny. His one on one interview with Ariel Helwani rite below the pre fight confrence is priceless.
tcunningham
1/27/12 2:02:33AM
very funny except for the banter between rashad and davis, after like 20 secs. of rashad repeating what he just said and phil saying he is on drugs i almost couldn't take anymore, then chael saved it.
Budgellism
1/27/12 2:04:00AM

Posted by hashyandy4

Chael is so funny. His one on one interview with Ariel Helwani rite below the pre fight confrence is priceless.

He's starting to grow on me again. He was brilliant during that press conference. Rashad Evans was annoying if anything. Bisping actually wasn't too bad himself and Davis wasn't bad either. Chael knocked that out of the park though.
hashyandy4
1/27/12 2:33:55AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by hashyandy4

He's starting to grow on me again. He was brilliant during that press conference. Rashad Evans was annoying if anything. Bisping actually wasn't too bad himself and Davis wasn't bad either. Chael knocked that out of the park though.

Totally Agree. Chael was on his game and Bisping was rather quick and smart as well.