UFC on FOX 5: Henry Martinez vs. Daron Cruickshank moved to FX prelims

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on FOX 5: Henry Martinez vs. Daron Cruickshank moved to FX prelims
FastKnockout
12/1/12 10:15:30PM
With Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub off the card, the UFC and FOX had to do some preliminary card bout order re-shuffling.

Link
BuffaloDave
12/1/12 10:37:27PM
Glad this got bumped up to FX, should be a exciting fight!
JLS1980
12/1/12 11:39:49PM
I'm also glad this fight was bumped up to FX Prelims. This is gonna be a better fight than most expect.
Henry Martinez is going down.
War Waterford fight club and Courageous MMA of Taylor. Gotta route for my home town on this one.
Bubbles
12/1/12 11:41:21PM

Posted by JLS1980

I'm also glad this fight was bumped up to FX Prelims. This is gonna be a better fight than most expect.
War Waterford fight club and Courageous MMA of Taylor. Gotta route for my home town on this one.

Cruickshank is on my list of fighters I will always cheer for. I can't wait for him to showcase his striking arsenal
JLS1980
12/1/12 11:57:19PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

Cruickshank is on my list of fighters I will always cheer for. I can't wait for him to showcase his striking arsenal

It's funny you say that because him and Jon Tuck were the best 2 on the show IMO.
sparky
12/2/12 12:16:06AM

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

It's funny you say that because him and Jon Tuck were the best 2 on the show IMO.

WAR CHIESA
tcunningham
12/2/12 1:03:30AM
did everybody forget about the albert vs jorgenson fight? i think that fight deserves the spot on the prelims over the cruickshank fight.
FastKnockout
12/2/12 1:27:56AM

Posted by tcunningham

did everybody forget about the albert vs jorgenson fight? i think that fight deserves the spot on the prelims over the cruickshank fight.

Not a smart move from a business stand point. They need at least one big fight fans want to see on facebook so people will tune in.
aussiemma
12/2/12 2:11:08AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by tcunningham

Not a smart move from a business stand point. They need at least one big fight fans want to see on facebook so people will tune in.

^^^
Business man
Bubbles
12/2/12 9:29:35AM

Posted by sparky

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

WAR CHIESA

Nah I still think Iaquinta would have beaten Tuck that day, broken toe or not. I'd love to see a rematch sometime in 2013 though

and of course WAR CHIESA
JLS1980
12/2/12 2:09:20PM

Posted by tcunningham

Twitter and Facebook from the fans made this fight get on the FX card. Cruickshank reached out to his fans and we did our job.

Link
prozacnation1978
12/2/12 2:28:10PM
Suprised Scotty vs prince Albert didn't get the fx prelim