UFC on Fox 6 Fighter Bonuses: Anthony Pettis Leads the Charge with Crushing KO

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on Fox 6 Fighter Bonuses: Anthony Pettis Leads the Charge with Crushing KO
FastKnockout
1/26/13 11:21:14PM
Anthony Pettis led the charge for a cadre of fighters that earned $50,000 fighter bonuses for each of their UFC on Fox 6 post-fight honors.

Link
FastKnockout
1/26/13 11:22:58PM
I would've given KOTN to Grant but that's just me.
Budgellism
1/26/13 11:26:54PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Same here.
shaneTpain
1/27/13 12:21:42AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by FastKnockout

Same here.

Me too but I guess it was Pettis' bday so all good
infestructure
1/27/13 12:24:08AM
It was a tough choice between those elbows and that sweet shin to the liver.
jae_1833
1/27/13 12:57:14AM
I knew those would be the likely picks...tough for TJ Grant, but I bet you he got some extra dough.
Budgellism
1/27/13 1:04:30AM

Posted by jae_1833

I knew those would be the likely picks...tough for TJ Grant, but I bet you he got some extra dough.

For sure he did.

Dana was very clear this was a big win for Grant and he was impressed with him at the post fight press conference. I was very impressed as well and I can't wait to see where he goes from here. He could cause a lot of problems for the top guys at Lightweight.
prophecy033
1/27/13 5:24:28AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by jae_1833

For sure he did.

Dana was very clear this was a big win for Grant and he was impressed with him at the post fight press conference. I was very impressed as well and I can't wait to see where he goes from here. He could cause a lot of problems for the top guys at Lightweight.

his thai clinch looked great tonight. Hes becoming a more well rounded fighter and that dangerous
tcunningham
1/27/13 3:21:28PM
i was not a pettis believer until last night. the way he handled cerrone was seriously impressive. now i am excited for the rematch between him and bendo.