At least one FOX affiliate cut off the main event to air 'The Big Bang Theory'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » At least one FOX affiliate cut off the main event to air 'The Big Bang Theory'
FastKnockout
1/26/13 11:38:26PM
The UFC started and ended tonight's FOX event with fights getting cut off at the turn of the hour. On Facebook, the Simeon Thoresen vs. David Mitchell fight was cut off at 5 PM ET, which was the time FX was supposed to go live with the other 6 prelims. In tonight's main event between Demetrious Johnson and John Dodson, at least one FOX affiliate apparently switched off the UFC broadcast to go into the 10 PM ET rerun of an episode of "The Big Bang Theory". Here are some tweets from disgruntled viewers.

Link
shaneTpain
1/27/13 12:20:14AM
wow glad this didnt happen to me! i fuckin hate the big bang theory! i woulda showtime kicked my flatscreen!
prophecy033
1/27/13 12:39:04AM
Weak Sauce
Bubbles
1/27/13 12:57:49AM

Posted by shaneTpain

wow glad this didnt happen to me! i fuckin hate the big bang theory! i woulda showtime kicked my flatscreen!

how the fuck do you hate that show? I should showtime kick you
Bubbles
1/27/13 12:59:03AM
lol @ the idiots in Canada who weren't watching it on Sportsnet
prophecy033
1/27/13 5:25:47AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

Big Bang Theory BLOWS
prozacnation1978
1/27/13 8:03:53AM
I would have been pissed as well.
cowcatcher
1/27/13 8:06:47AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

I've never watched it and never will. All I needed to see was the shitty commercials for it on TBS to know that it sucks ass.
shawneth
1/27/13 9:57:13AM

Posted by Bubbles

lol @ the idiots in Canada who weren't watching it on Sportsnet

Im in Canada and it wasn't on the regular sportsnet. I think its Sportsnet One that aired it which you have to pay extra to have.
Leahbea112
1/27/13 10:52:04AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

Big Bang Theory BLOWS

Bubbles
1/27/13 12:39:25PM
People I need to showtime kick:
Shane
Prophecy
Cowcatcher
George112 (the whipped boyfriend of Leahbea)