UFC on FOX 4 - Shogun vs. Vera - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC on FOX 4 - Shogun vs. Vera - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 10:32:38PM
Dana says Machida gets next title shot

kopower
8/4/12 10:36:50PM
Yeah, Rua is slowing down. He is taking more and more damage. Only a matter of time before his chin gives out.
MALICE
8/4/12 10:37:23PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by MALICE

Charlie sheen may drink tiger blood, but I think Shogun drinks sloth blood. How can he gas so easily and look so terrible? He won, but there was no point in that performance he should be proud of. He gasses way too quickly.

Yeah, he's one of my all time favourites, but I agree, he looks awful. I think his chin is going to go soon if he keeps fighting like this, too. The amount of damage he absorbed against Henderson and Vera was like something you would see in a Cabbage Correira fight.

Haha. Love the Correira comparison. Cabbage will always have my vote for best chin in mma.

Yeah, Rua gassing early in round 2 is becoming quite common. He continues to fight hard but takes tons of damage. He looks like I feel when i take that Nyquil or TherFlu crap.
Gogoplatapus
8/4/12 10:38:54PM
9-0 but 38th Overall

2nd in cash.
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 10:42:51PM
official

FOTN - Lauzon/Varner

SOTN - Lauzon

KOTN - Swick

Chael_Sonnen
8/5/12 2:13:40AM
Phil.....instead of back pedaling, use your WRESTLING next time!

I was scratching my beautiful head of hair in bewilderment on this one
BuffaloDave
8/5/12 1:09:27PM
Missed every fight on the card expect Machida/Bader and about 2.5 rds of the Rua/Vera fight. Was at a stag, and had a drunk friend keep on switching back to the Olympics, because he doesn't like MMA.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]