UFC on FOX 4 - Shogun vs. Vera - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC on FOX 4 - Shogun vs. Vera - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
george112
8/4/12 8:29:32PM

Posted by MALICE

NICE
prophecy033
8/4/12 8:31:16PM
Swick's a stud, I'm so happy he got this win
MALICE
8/4/12 8:31:38PM

Posted by george112

Posted by MALICE

NICE

Hellz Yeah!! Swick wasn't looking too good for a few minutes there. He definitely made a statement in his return to the octagon.
Gogoplatapus
8/4/12 8:32:01PM
6-0 with Lauzon, Machida and Shogun knock on wood.
infestructure
8/4/12 8:37:39PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

6-0 with Lauzon, Machida and Shogun knock on wood.

Nice. Same but I have Lauzon, Machida and Vera (I know).

Starting to wish I picked Varner.
george112
8/4/12 8:46:07PM
Varner looks sharp. Hope he didn't gas
Aether
8/4/12 8:52:51PM
What a fight.
george112
8/4/12 8:53:12PM
Varner took the 2nd imo

hopefully the last 1 minute didn't get lauzon the round
sbulldavid
8/4/12 8:54:11PM
Lauzon definitely won that round
Aether
8/4/12 8:56:53PM
FUCK.
Gogoplatapus
8/4/12 8:57:00PM
Oh Shit, SOTN Part 2
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 8:57:06PM
FOTN
Aether
8/4/12 8:57:50PM
I just don't get what he was thinking, he was winning every striking engagement in that round, and he kept getting swept, just stop shooting.

I guess when you're that exhausted it's hard to think straight, but that was a really bad move.
infestructure
8/4/12 8:58:00PM
FOTN so far, but I wont be surprised if one of the main events overtakes it.

Joe Lauzon has just shot up the ranks in my favorite fighters - those sweeps were sick!

Oh and 7-0
Budgellism
8/4/12 8:58:55PM
Holy shit, what a fight!

That fight just made up for how shit I'm doing on this card. 3 7s in a row though, 3-4 now.
Aether
8/4/12 8:59:35PM
That fight was pretty much my whole card. Great fight anyway. If I'm going to lose all of my money I guess that's the way for it to go.
george112
8/4/12 8:59:49PM
Nice sub

Varner looked awesome though. if he could get that conditioning in check hes gonna be a force
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 9:03:38PM
That was a nice sweep by Lauzon just strength and I think Varner was tired and maybe wasn't ready for it.

I thought it looked like Varner was going to slip out of the triangle there, but Lauzon threw the elbows and readjusted.

Props to Varner put on a good fight, another short notice fight. I do feel like a lot of his punches were blocked by Lauzon well.

Give Lauzon a double bonus there, FOTN & SOTN.
Aether
8/4/12 9:04:57PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

That was a nice sweep by Lauzon just strength and I think Varner was tired and maybe wasn't ready for it.

I thought it looked like Varner was going to slip out of the triangle there, but Lauzon threw the elbows and readjusted.

Props to Varner put on a good fight, another short notice fight. I do feel like a lot of his punches were blocked by Lauzon well.

FOTN, sure, but the North-South choke from Yahya was a way better submission.
hotrodttt
8/4/12 9:05:25PM
I don't think I've even picked a fight correctly thank god it's the end of the season
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 9:08:16PM

Posted by Aether

But, will Uncle Dana see it that way
sbulldavid
8/4/12 9:15:58PM
Machida having his way, almost taunting Bader, really starting to look like Andy
george112
8/4/12 9:16:24PM

Posted by Aether

No way. He's gonna give it to the more popular fighter
Gogoplatapus
8/4/12 9:16:34PM

Posted by Aether

Uncle Dana gonna make it rain tonight.
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 9:16:41PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Machida having his way, almost taunting Bader, really starting to look like Andy

Not landing much, though
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 9:18:39PM
Ha, what a gameplan by Bader.
sbulldavid
8/4/12 9:18:58PM
I like it, Machida gave the best fight to Jones anyway, I'd be okay at him getting first crack at a rematch or a fight with Hendo.
kingsmasher
8/4/12 9:19:30PM
Well whoever face Jones is still at such a reach disadvantage its still a long shot...Id say over every fighter hes at least-350
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/12 9:20:28PM

Posted by sbulldavid

I like it, Machida gave the best fight to Jones anyway, I'd be okay at him getting first crack at a rematch or a fight with Hendo.

I don't like in terms of he was just coming off a loss to Jones and before that got a title shot against him by winning one fight against Couture.
george112
8/4/12 9:20:34PM
Nice win for lyoto.

Made it look easy

i feel bad though . were gonna see a replay of his first fight with Jones
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8