Didn't own a tv....
Ultimate_fighter
10/14/07 4:32:09PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Didn't own a tv....

HAHA just kidding,,,, TMNT!!!
Scott_Revels
10/14/07 7:57:10PM
Speed Racer, Captain Planet, Swat Kats, GI Joes, and Dragon Ball Z.
Boo_Radley21
10/15/07 12:03:10AM
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe!!!! Skeletor is my idol
hippysmacker
10/15/07 10:39:55AM
Thundercats. Gonna have to agree with my bot Cowcatcher on X-men and the Tick. I also want to add , when I was a kid, He-MaN ruled all
Rush
10/15/07 1:22:47PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Thundercats. Gonna have to agree with my bot Cowcatcher on X-men and the Tick. I also want to add , when I was a kid, He-MaN ruled all

I watched the Tick in highschool. I actually just recently bought the DVD box sets for the cartoon. I also liked Beetlejuice in highschool too, but not enough to watch it today.

As a kid I watched pretty much most cartoons already listed here.

I was part of the GI Joe, Transformers, Thundercats generation. Droids and the Ewoks were something I just loved watching but were only on Sundays.

Don't forget some of these oldies:

MASK
Centurions
Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future
C.O.P.S
Ghostbusters
Inhumanoids
My Pet Monster

Any of you guys used to watch the old spiderman cartoon? Purely classic.

Here is a neat list of all 80s cartoons. I'm kind of shokced that Transformers was officially only on for 4 seasons.

80's cartoons link
Playground_Samurai
10/15/07 6:49:27PM
Ducktales, TaleSpin, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Ninja Turtles, Tiny Toons.....................
Trapt1nw0nder
10/15/07 11:28:37PM

Posted by gspfan

Ducktales, TaleSpin, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Ninja Turtles, Tiny Toons.....................

All those besides Scooby Doo and Flinstones

and gotta add DBZ,Rugrats,Rocko's Modern Life,Looneytoons,Mighty Mouse....Plus mostly every disney movie ever made

other shows i liked as a kid that wernt cartoons were definatly Saved By The Bell,Fresh Prince,and Family Matters
madmarck
10/17/07 4:10:21PM
Biker Mice from MARS!
TheHitmanTL
10/18/07 2:46:13AM
i liked teenage mutant ninja turtles, Doug, the angry beavers and the power rangers lol
Pages: 1 [2]