The other fourms are going crazy

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The other fourms are going crazy
Next Page »
thepunisher
10/12/07 7:24:31AM
I can't go into the other fourms for a least a few more days Fedor blah blah blah
Randy blah blah blah it is all Dana's fault blah blah blah

That being said what was your favorite cartoon show growing up that you couldn't miss. Mine was GI Joe and Transformers
DCRage
10/12/07 7:48:39AM

Too many for me to name growing up, but most of all Transformers and Voltron.
Naturaldisaster
10/12/07 8:34:30AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! YEAH!!!!!!
thepunisher
10/12/07 8:35:57AM
Yeah i loved Voltron too, i heard they are makign a live action Voltron movie i hope it doesn't suck
fedorwins1
10/12/07 8:52:52AM
Power Rangers, DBZ, Animaniacs, Loonytoons, and Roadrunner
DCRage
10/12/07 9:00:14AM

Posted by thepunisher

Yeah i loved Voltron too, i heard they are makign a live action Voltron movie i hope it doesn't suck

Not to mention the original series is being re-released on DVD. They've done 3 box sets so far and more are on the way.
Mastodon2
10/12/07 9:07:01AM
The Rugrats, totally loved that show, I still watch it now from time to time, and I'm 19 this month!
thepunisher
10/12/07 9:48:55AM
[

Not to mention the original series is being re-released on DVD. They've done 3 box sets so far and more are on the way.

Nice i am going to have to pick that up

I am going to get the re released version of the first transformers movie this week
TNunley
10/12/07 10:04:34AM
First off, well deserved props thepunisher. That was a brilliant way to ask that question.

Anyway, I'd have to say the classic Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, etc. were my all time favorite. Other than that I really like Ghostbusters and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
MMAnomale
10/12/07 10:11:15AM
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! Turtle Power!!"
I'm a dork, I liked Foghorn Leghorn and all that crap too. I stopped watching cartoon when I was pretty young though. But when I was four and five, I loved these.
Nowadays, the cartoons are pretty advanced. The animation and drawing are unbelievable and the story lines are pretty advanced to, like that Avatar stuff and all that. I don't have any kids, but I do have three nieces and they watch all that girly stuff like Dora the Explorer and Hannah Montana or whatever her name is. That's all I hear, Hannah this and Hannah that. I would kill Hannah if I had the opportunity. Especially since I live in the town where Billy Ray Cyrus is from. God help me.
cowcatcher
10/12/07 10:11:24AM
im a lillte older so i was a huge superfriends fan as a kid, the x-men and the tick were also great when i was in high school(is it wrong to watch cartoons in high school?) and to whoever mentioned gi joe, that was also a great one.
Violentcuv
10/12/07 10:16:58AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! YEAH!!!!!!

You beat me too...
Turtle Power!!!!!!!!!!

I have a collection of over 100+ action figures of the ninja turtles still in the orginal box not opened. I had a small problem with collecting them a few years back. Bought most of them on ebay.
TNunley
10/12/07 10:17:33AM

Posted by MMAnomale

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! Turtle Power!!"
I'm a dork, I liked Foghorn Leghorn and all that crap too. I stopped watching cartoon when I was pretty young though. But when I was four and five, I loved these.
Nowadays, the cartoons are pretty advanced. The animation and drawing are unbelievable and the story lines are pretty advanced to, like that Avatar stuff and all that. I don't have any kids, but I do have three nieces and they watch all that girly stuff like Dora the Explorer and Hannah Montana or whatever her name is. That's all I hear, Hannah this and Hannah that. I would kill Hannah if I had the opportunity. Especially since I live in the town where Billy Ray Cyrus is from. God help me.

That's hilarious man.... I have 2 children and a step-daughter who's 5... I know exactly what you mean.

By the way... anyone else think Billy Ray Cyrus looks like Kelly Clarkson with his new haircut and highlights?
grappler0000
10/12/07 10:20:12AM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by thepunisher

Yeah, I've got the first 3...and the 4th was supposed to have been released on DVD just a couple of weeks back.

also GI Joe, He-Man, Thundercats, Transformers...ya know, Ducktales and Gummybears were pretty damn decent in their own right.
tuvok500
10/12/07 11:11:50AM
uhmmm, well, Goldorak was 1 of my favorite, also petit castor !!

kevietre
10/12/07 11:13:52AM

Posted by Mastodon2

The Rugrats, totally loved that show, I still watch it now from time to time, and I'm 19 this month!

LOLOL at least your honest about it. Its a good show though
thepunisher
10/12/07 11:17:50AM
Anyone remember MASK that show was good to

Rich78
10/12/07 11:22:49AM
Can't believe nobody has mentioned the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon!

Also honourable mentions to MASK*, Mysterious Cities of Gold, He-Man, Transformers.

Nothing beats the good old live action shows though, A Team, Streethawk, Airwolf, Manimal, The Fall Guy. Now those shows rocked!

*was writing this at the same time you asked, freaky!?! But yes, I had loads of the figures and vehicles.

Good call, knew I'd forgotten one!
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V
thepunisher
10/12/07 11:36:36AM
what about the greatest live action show

KNIGHT RIDER
pv3Hpv3p
10/12/07 11:57:07AM
God, that you for this... I gotta stay off the other forums as well... I'm gonna get my self into trouble...

Whoever mentioned Thundercats gets a thumbs up from me... that was one of my favorites... Any BugsBunny/DaffyDuck/ElmerFudd etc were all great... Although the new ones they come out with are pretty lame... The oldschool ones are the shit...

Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, and some other Disney ones were good...

Of course GIJoe and Heman growing up...

And no, there is nothing wrong with watching cartoons in highschool or at anytime for that matter... I'll go hang out with my dad sometimes and if their aint shit to do, we'll sit around and watch oldshool looney toons and stuff... I'm 26 and he's 59, lol
tuvok500
10/12/07 1:16:05PM
i forgot the Flinstone !! well les pierrafeu in french !!

even if i am 35 , i am still watching the simpsons every days !!

TNunley
10/12/07 1:18:37PM

Posted by tuvok500

i forgot the Flinstone !! well les pierre a feu in french !!

As a French/Canadian... what are your thoughts on Pepe Le Peu?
tuvok500
10/12/07 1:31:41PM

Posted by TNunley

Posted by tuvok500

i forgot the Flinstone !! well les pierre a feu in french !!

As a French/Canadian... what are your thoughts on Pepe Le Peu?

well, i saw some of his adventure but no many, when i was young, we were having like 12 channels max, and pepe le peu was not on them !!! LOL

but i know what is it.

i saw it in english , with some bug bunny and daffy duck adventure.

R-Bandd
10/12/07 1:55:31PM
What about Go-Bots and Thundercats ?? And are you guys talking about Voltron (with the cats) or Voltron (with the cars) ?

thepunisher
10/12/07 2:35:37PM
Cats for sure i forgot abotu the one with the cars that one wasn't as good
Cladrix
10/12/07 3:00:56PM
GI Joe of coarse.... X-Men was a sick cartoon..... Transformers was awesome but the cartoon that I loved as a kid was...........

BEAST WARS!!!!!!!! I just absolutely loved that cartoon!!!
postman
10/12/07 3:36:38PM
Thundercats, Heman, Voltron, Transformers, Doug, Rugrats, but now I have to say the best out now is Sponge Bob and for being a church cartoon Veggie Tales are pretty funny.
mrsmiley
10/12/07 3:36:58PM
Thunder cats

Silver hawks

Dino Riders

Do I need to say anymore?
loonytnt
10/12/07 4:46:41PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3009605331681395830&q=muffet+babies&total=600&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

im going get props for this one
grappler0000
10/12/07 10:06:35PM

Posted by loonytnt

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3009605331681395830&q=muffet+babies&total=600&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

im going get props for this one

Loony, you crack me up...now, if you had made a clickable link, I would of gave you props , but copying and pasting was a lot of work.
Pages: [1] 2