FOTN: Watch Burkman vs Hazelett for FREE!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » FOTN: Watch Burkman vs Hazelett for FREE!
grappler0000
6/22/08 7:02:31AM
UFC.com has the fight for free. You have to sit through the Forrest/Rampage interview from Rogan, but it's all good.

Link
juanez13
6/22/08 9:50:02AM
Great fight
pdanke
6/22/08 10:45:07AM
This is refreshing, is this the first time they've given away a prelim fight for free?

Anyway, this was an awesome back and forth fight.... Hazelett is really entertaining to watch, great submission transitions.

If only he had pulled that off against Kos...
NatedawgThaM
6/22/08 11:20:58AM
Pretty sick fight, THANKS
Twenty20Dollars
6/22/08 1:07:11PM
didnt realize how small the screen was haha.

but man dustin, 6'1" only 22 and trains with rich franklin. ever improving. watch out for this guy.
nickcuc547
6/22/08 1:46:06PM
props to the ufc for showing this fight, they could have been greedy and kept it on demand if they wanted, the fact they showed it really impressed me, i don't think i would have been so kind.
nickcuc547
6/22/08 1:57:45PM
after watching that fight i don't know how anybody can say burkman should be out of the ufc, i thought both burkman and hazlett were very impressive. hazlett is slick and tough, and burkman is explosive and tough. wouldn't mind seeing the two of them go at it again, that fight is easily in the top five fights of this year.
fedorwins1
6/22/08 2:55:23PM
Insane armbar
xposipx
6/22/08 2:59:07PM
Nice, thanks for the link. Definitely a fight that should have been televised.
Franklinfan47
6/22/08 5:47:46PM
That was one of the craziest armbars ive ever seen. Man, Hazelett is a jj beast! Kudos to him, I thought Burkman was gonna bully him.
ToeZup
6/22/08 7:21:31PM
I think it's pretty cool that they are hosting a fight on their site like this for everyone. Even though the whole card was free it's something extra for the fans.
wolfman
6/22/08 10:24:10PM
you always come through grappler.
jocka
6/23/08 12:52:56PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

That was one of the craziest armbars ive ever seen. Man, Hazelett is a jj beast! Kudos to him, I thought Burkman was gonna bully him.

I was so impress with HAzellet wow that kid is really something, not that it matters since he is so good from is back but i would love to see him work on his strengh and build up some muscle mass. that guy as quite the future thats for sure.
Qorvus
6/23/08 2:30:52PM
I would love to see the UFC do this for every fight of the night, even PPV ones.
mach
6/23/08 5:58:16PM

Posted by ToeZup

I think it's pretty cool that they are hosting a fight on their site like this for everyone. Even though the whole card was free it's something extra for the fans.

It's cool but it doesnt make any sense to me. The card was FREE on Spike, but they expect us to pay to see the undercard fights? That's just completely counterintuitive.

Thanks for the link anyways tho OP
punkstrings
6/24/08 3:13:02PM

Posted by mach

Posted by ToeZup

It's cool but it doesnt make any sense to me. The card was FREE on Spike, but they expect us to pay to see the undercard fights? That's just completely counterintuitive.

Thanks for the link anyways tho OP

Well, the Card was "Free" on Spike to the viewers. UFC/Spike make money from selling advertising spots. Having it free online does not generate any revenue for the UFC, except for very little internet ads.
SteedTheDeed
6/24/08 3:15:40PM
ive been in that same position before and thought "man, an armbar would be sweet right now" but i never thought of pulling one out. hazelett is crazy
fonduktoe
6/24/08 3:41:38PM
that was one sick arm bar