ufc 86 fotn?? sotn?? kotn?? upset??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc 86 fotn?? sotn?? kotn?? upset??
prozacnation1978
6/30/08 10:27:20AM
it was just a matter of time before some one beat me to this post, always look forward in reading it

so with that being said

crazy card, alot of match ups that are even, as well as some hard picks to choose from,

fight of the night??

everyone asumes that a tyson griffin bout is almost a guarentee fight of the night, i would on this card as well but i think a bang out slugfest for a couple rounds between lytle and kos will be more entertaining than the tyson vs marcus bout i see the outcome of the fight going to a decision

submission of the night

well marcus and almeida will be candidates for it, if cote hits the ground he will not get up, i have cote winning by early knockout, but if he loses it will be by a slick sub quick and early by almeida

kockout of the night??

i either see two matches, the first being rampage jackson knocking out forrest and his weak chin, no way forrest will knock rampage out, his best bet is to go 5 rounds and do something that no one has done since randy beat tito and that would be win a 5 round decision for the belt. or second being cote landing a hard shot to almeida knocking him out, if cote goes out fast like he did against grove and drew hits them fast and quick same gameplan will win this fight

upset of the night??

either lytle over kos or griffin over rampage,
they both have alot of heart but i don't think it's is griffin's night then again when i was at the live show last year and watched him destroy shogun i was stunned, can he do it again?? sat night will tell
kevietre
6/30/08 10:29:54AM
Upset will go to Marcus Maximus even though idk why he's an underdog in the first place he beat Gomi.
SmileR
6/30/08 10:33:22AM
Upset of the night: Seriously could be Forrest. The guy trains like a animal and has quite possibly the best MMA camp behind him.
FOTN: Defiantly the main event!! It should be a war!
SOTN: Grugel Miller- Whoever wins it will be by a sick sub!
KOTN: Guillard- I think he will come out swinging an connect with a BOMB!
juanez13
6/30/08 10:35:30AM
Fight of the Night-> Could be Koscheck if decides to stand with Lytle, if not i think it will be tyson-Aurelio

Sub of the Night-> Almeida/aurelio, or maybe even siver if can submitt guillard.

Knockout of the Night-->> either Guillard over Siver, or Rampage over griffin.

Upset of the Night-->> Tibau over Joe stevenson
DCRage
6/30/08 10:40:57AM
Fight-Almeida-Cote

KO-Rampage or Siver

Sub-Gurgel

Upset-Buchholz
babalu2720
6/30/08 11:51:09AM
FOTN-Griffin vs Aurelio
SOTN-Ricardo Almedia
KOTN-Napao Gonzaga
Upset-Siver over Guilliard
KYGUY07
6/30/08 12:58:11PM
FOTN - Lytle vs Koscheck
SOTN - Aurellio
KOTN - Guillard
Upset - Bucholz
Figsak
6/30/08 1:43:00PM

Posted by kevietre

Upset will go to Marcus Maximus even though idk why he's an underdog in the first place he beat Gomi.

Correction, he beat Gomi then LOST to gomi in the rematch. And if you look closely, you'll notice that was his only big win ever.

And he beat Gomi by getting him to the ground and getting a real fast SUB. That's Gomi's weakness, which I assume Gomi has improved majorly on since then.

The fight IS a toss up, because Aurelio is a very good fighter, but I got Tyson for the split decision.

I think the weirdest underdog is Tibau vs Stevenson.

The 6.4 to 1 odds they're giving against him are crazy. He's no slouch, and Stevenson is no god.

FOTN - Rampage/Griffin
SOTN - Gonzaga over McCully
KOTN - Guillard over Siver

Upset - Almeida over Cote
Franklinfan47
6/30/08 5:17:43PM
KO: Rampage over Griffin
Sub: Almeida over Cote
FOTN: Griffin vs Aurelio, no doubt about it.
Upset: Siver over Guillard
prozacnation1978
7/1/08 12:28:13PM
i thought about it for awhile at my job and am going with almeida, cote has only beaten strikers not bjj and almeida is one of the best
jiujitsufreak74
7/1/08 12:30:27PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

his best bet is to go 5 rounds and do something that no one has done since randy beat tito and that would be win a 5 round decision for the belt.

Randy did that to Tim even more recently, Rampage won the Pride belt from Henderson in that fashion recently and Sherk did that to Florian recently.

anyway, here are mine:

FOTN- Aurelio vs Griffin
SOTN- Almeida over Cote
KOTN- Guillard over Siver
UOTN- Tibau over Stevenson