Forum question

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Forum question
infestructure
7/16/12 10:19:18PM
When is the "My Posts -NEW" tab going to be changed to plain old "My Posts"?
A bit of nitpicking does me some good sometimes
george112
7/16/12 10:23:44PM
Haha I've noticed that

I'm guessing whenever the site gets its makeover. But who knows. Could be changed a little after people start reading this thread
Twenty20Dollars
7/16/12 11:26:43PM
And on the avatar bets quick links, but I'm sure they're busy with other work and trying to improve things on here.
Rabi
7/17/12 3:07:40AM
If you make any suggestions Ill make sure they get put forward to the powers that be.
Adrenaline
7/17/12 9:03:23AM

Posted by Rabi

If you make any suggestions Ill make sure they get put forward to the powers that be.

I hereby purpose that we change the site logo to a midget throwing a spinning back fist. Please consider this request. If it cannot be done, I will accept midgets in some type of dancing capacity.

BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 12:15:06AM

Posted by george112

Haha I've noticed that

I'm guessing whenever the site gets its makeover. But who knows. Could be changed a little after people start reading this thread

Why would the site get a makeover?
KingCmb
7/18/12 9:45:06AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by george112

Haha I've noticed that

um there have been several statements by mods and even dothemmath said it was going to happen soon i belive
george112
7/18/12 9:51:07AM

Posted by the-king

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by george112

Haha I've noticed that

um there have been several statements by mods and even dothemmath said it was going to happen soon i belive

^^ This .

Hit up the what happened to the playground thread.

Also the playground talk forum
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 2:14:48PM

Posted by george112

Posted by the-king

^^ This .

OHHH, I didn't realist DTM told you guys yet. Oh, I don't need need to hit up any thread. I have already known about it.

You could even say....I already know what's coming.
george112
7/18/12 2:42:15PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by george112

Posted by the-king

^^ This .

OHHH, I didn't realist DTM told you guys yet. Oh, I don't need need to hit up any thread. I have already known about it.

Ahh so you were trying to keep a secret?

Cant wait
BlueSkiesBurn
7/18/12 2:44:22PM

Posted by george112

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by george112

Posted by the-king

^^ This .

Cant wait

Yeah, I have actually seen the new site. I can't say any more than that because I have been sworn to secrecy, but I can tell you this..

george112
7/18/12 3:43:40PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by george112

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by george112

Posted by the-king

^^ This .

Cant wait

Yeah, I have actually seen the new site. I can't say any more than that because I have been sworn to secrecy, but I can tell you this..

Awesomeness