forrest in rampages shoes

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » forrest in rampages shoes
cmb19932
9/12/08 9:13:44PM
does anyone else feel like maybe now forrest is not the underdog and rashad is

cuz everyone was saying "i dont think forrest can go five rounds" wich is legit because he never had before well now rashad has that same question mark
nickcuc547
9/12/08 11:24:28PM
forrest is the favorite but rashad could take this, it's going to be a very interesting fight and i still don't know who i'd pick (leaning towards forrest)
Lockfrow
9/13/08 12:46:43AM
I'm leaning towards Rashad in a long boring fight.
cmb19932
9/13/08 7:08:46AM
how can you say boring fight forrest never has boring fights
prozacnation1978
9/13/08 11:29:17AM
i try to at these live events root for one guy even though i might like both
it is crazy thinking i am gonna see another forrest fight for the 3rd time
other two i rooted for shogun and rampage this time i am rooting for forrest
i'll buy a forrest shirt online to wear there.
i am still skeptical about forrest but out of all the fighters i think him and bisping are making a believer out of me. i won't go as far to say i am a fan of either but i am getting there. i can tell cause i scream and go crazy for some fighters
i think anderson silva is the most followed closely by gsp and chuck lidell
even though he is losing i can't pick someone else to beat him.
GrizzlyChadams
9/13/08 12:42:06PM
I think Forrest has the advantage on the feet and has some pretty decent JJ, so even if Rashad gets him to the ground i think Forrest will catch him in a submission.
Lockfrow
9/13/08 12:52:43PM
If Rashad is going to win it is going to have to be boring. If Forrest can impose his game plan he will probably win an exiting fight. But I think Rashad will be able to execute his game plan and it will be boring.
jiujitsufreak74
9/13/08 1:09:10PM

Posted by Lockfrow

If Rashad is going to win it is going to have to be boring. If Forrest can impose his game plan he will probably win an exiting fight. But I think Rashad will be able to execute his game plan and it will be boring.

you are basing what his game plan will be based on the Chuck Liddell fight. it's not like he is going to do that against every fighter he faces so to say he will implement the same "boring" game plan is a bad assumption to make. Rashad knows that the way to beat Forrest is not the same way to beat Chuck. i expect this fight to be rather exciting, especially because Rashad seems to be in better shape then he was against Bisping and he will not get stage fright anymore like he did against Tito.
pinoymixplaya
9/13/08 1:23:14PM
Rashad has better overall striking than Rampage. I think Rampage has excellent boxing, but it was evident how little he knows about something as obvious as blocking legkicks. Evans TKO round 3
haggiswashere
9/13/08 2:37:19PM
forrest has an insane chin but not alot of power. he also has good takedown defense and a decent ground game. Rashad seems to be growing and its hard to guess what he will do because he changes his game so much. it shows how versitile he his. its gonna be a war
cmb19932
9/13/08 4:50:04PM
rashad does have a way bettter chance of taking down forrest compared to chuck but i see a submision maybe a triangle rashad cant slam like rampage
kris_ericson
9/13/08 8:54:00PM
im goin for forrest round 4 by tapout
Tein_Lung
9/14/08 3:44:38AM

Posted by haggiswashere

forrest has an insane chin but not alot of power. he also has good takedown defense and a decent ground game. Rashad seems to be growing and its hard to guess what he will do because he changes his game so much. it shows how versitile he his. its gonna be a war

can i ask you what kinda drugs you are on??? Rashad is not close to as good of a stiker as Rampage or Forrest... he just beat Liddel becasue hes doesn't ever block anything with anything other then his chin
haggiswashere
9/14/08 4:03:08AM

Posted by Tein_Lung

Posted by haggiswashere

can i ask you what kinda drugs you are on??? Rashad is not close to as good of a stiker as Rampage or Forrest... he just beat Liddel becasue hes doesn't ever block anything with anything other then his chin

WTF are you talking about. i never said Rashad was as good of a striker as forrest. i was listing forrests strengths. why don't you friggin read things before you critisize them. jeez.
cmb19932
9/14/08 9:30:46AM
if i were forrest and i saw rashad wrestle id go for all the stand up i could get and id even go back the tuf version of forrest and be a wild swinger and go for a knock out but rashad is going to take him down so i stick to triangle by forrest round 3
jocka
9/14/08 10:02:05AM
I think that Rashad will be the underdog becaus of the guys he fought to get the tittle, it wont be a huge underdog but he will be the uderdog. As far as the fight goes Griffin does have the power the ko rashad but i think he will take him down as tko him on the floor in the 3rd rd
Lockfrow
9/14/08 12:22:06PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Lockfrow

you are basing what his game plan will be based on the Chuck Liddell fight. it's not like he is going to do that against every fighter he faces so to say he will implement the same "boring" game plan is a bad assumption to make. Rashad knows that the way to beat Forrest is not the same way to beat Chuck. i expect this fight to be rather exciting, especially because Rashad seems to be in better shape then he was against Bisping and he will not get stage fright anymore like he did against Tito.

I dont think he will use a Chuck game plan, it would probably be more like what Tito would do. Dont stand and exchange, take down, hug it out inside the guard, do not try and pass, when the ref is about to stand them up sit up and throw a few bombs and repeat. Not a fight I would want to see but it would win him the fight.
cmb19932
9/14/08 7:07:52PM
with u cuz if rashad takes forrest down end of story boring fight but there will be one exciting part the rasad tapout when forrest tringles him with 2:00 mins left in round three \\\\ rashad will gas and end of story tapout
mikevolz
9/14/08 10:58:19PM

Posted by cmb19932
forrest in rampages shoes

quite the contrary my friend

cmb19932
9/15/08 7:03:08AM
ha that was great