Forrest Griffins horrible week training for Rampage Jackson UFC 86 fight (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Forrest Griffins horrible week training for Rampage Jackson UFC 86 fight (Video)
SmileR
5/28/08 7:18:08PM
Forrest is a cool guy! Link
DiabloFreak56
5/28/08 8:18:09PM
i love rampage.. but forrest is really awesome lmao
Jackelope
5/28/08 8:31:13PM
Interviewer is a ******* stiff. He was probably way nervous interviewing someone like Forrest, haha!
flainthefacerh
5/28/08 8:31:19PM
wow nick cave reference, never thought he would listen to him.

kevietre
5/28/08 8:51:03PM
I usually like Forrest's interviews but lately he's been too mellow for me. Yea he has a Nick Cave song on his myspace.
flainthefacerh
5/28/08 9:05:38PM

Posted by kevietre

I usually like Forrest's interviews but lately he's been too mellow for me. Yea he has a Nick Cave song on his myspace.

nice, thats my favorite cave song too.

well hope forrest beats rampage now
blkssncpt
5/28/08 9:10:16PM
LMAO "i left the limewire on lik three days in a row" , " they tested me to make sure i told have THE aids" Forrest is still funny as hell a little stiffer than he use to be but funny nontheless.

-Rob
SmileR
5/28/08 9:28:17PM

Posted by blkssncpt

LMAO "i left the limewire on lik three days in a row" , " they tested me to make sure i told have THE aids" Forrest is still funny as hell a little stiffer than he use to be but funny nontheless.

-Rob

Hahaha , I'd be a bit tighter if i was going to be fighting Rampage too! That interviewer didn't help much anyway!
bullettdodger
5/28/08 10:54:01PM

Posted by Jackelope

Interviewer is a ******* stiff. He was probably way nervous interviewing someone like Forrest, haha!

Thats what i thought immediately after listening to him bumble his questions and butcher the conversation...Really thought i just thought about it again and i wouldn't have thought that a Forrest interview could be that forced, i mean when you have such a charismatic guy to work with.. you'd figure things would just flow.