Forrest Griffin or Quinton Rampage Jackson, You Choose

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Forrest Griffin or Quinton Rampage Jackson, You Choose
Next Page »
POLL: Forrest vs. Rampage: Who Will Win And How?
Forrest Griffin KO/TKO 10% (7)
Forrest Griffin Submission 6% (4)
Forrest Griffin Decision 12% (8)
Rampage KO/TKO 53% (36)
Rampage Submission 0% (0)
Rampage Decision 19% (13)
RMFG_187
12/10/07 1:27:45PM
Finally,
The Day we get to see Forrest Griffin fight the champ. We all knew it would happen, we all waited for it, but im hearing in other posts that most people think that Forrest is going to lose. And then i ask why? Forrest Has Beaten and came close to beating a lot of people. Shogun, Bonnar, Ramirez, Monson, Sinosic, and was close to beating Tito (some people like me think he won that fight). His Boxing is second to none in the UFC. Such clean accurate punches that pick and pick away till theres nothing left

So instead of pleading my case.

What Do You Guys Think?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
tuvok500
12/10/07 1:32:25PM
For my 1000th post , i will go with a stuning punch, Forrest by KO !!!

loonytnt
12/10/07 1:33:21PM
lol this is easy, Rampage by whatever he wants.

Forrest is going to lose because rampage is the better fighter, forrest is 1-2 in his last 3 fights, imo keith should fight rampage and forrest should fight evans
xchickox
12/10/07 1:38:49PM
i think rampage will knock him out second or third round

i was wondering who will be the trainers with rampage and griffin

obviously with rampage it will be juanito but who else
billycarnage
12/10/07 2:12:38PM

Posted by loonytnt

Forrest is going to lose because rampage is the better fighter, forrest is 1-2 in his last 3 fights, imo keith should fight rampage and forrest should fight evans

That's what they said about Shogun.
It's hard to pick a #1 Top contender in that devision. I think this is what the UFC thinks fans want to see. I think Griffin could wait another fight or two but who can you put in his place? Wandy and Chuck are out, Shogun lost to Griffin, Hendo dropped to MW, and nobody loves Jardine so by default Griffin is #1. This will make some damn good television.

I want to see Griffin win more than anything but I don't know if it will happen.
atlas777
12/10/07 2:28:56PM
Im going to pick Forrest Griffin by KO in the third or submission in the third i like Forrest Griffin alot i hope he can become the champion.
Boo_Radley21
12/10/07 4:07:04PM
I would love nothing more than for Griffin to win this fight, not because i don't like Rampage, but because Forrest is awesome and he's come a long way since the ultimate fighter. But I don't know if he'll be able to pull it off.
xchickox
12/10/07 6:09:01PM

Posted by loonytnt

surely forest is 2-1 in his last 3 fights, he beat shogun and ramirez and lost to jardine (and in my eyes griffin is a different fighter since that fight) i think rampage is gonna win but griffin will put up one hell of a fight
gspgnp
12/10/07 7:04:13PM
I'm going against the grain on this one, if you let Forrest with his sick cardio get to fight 5 rounds, he will be a fit for anyone. I got him winning by superior cardio like he did against Shogun but this time in the 4th or 5th round.
madmarck
12/10/07 7:12:00PM

Posted by tuvok500

For my 1000th post , i will go with a stuning punch, Forrest by KO !!!

You shoulda stuck that in the Milestone thread!

But Rampage by TKO from GNP in the 2nd.

I dont think you even need Rampage by submission. He has stated recently he doesnt like training subs and that in a fight he would rather have a guy tap from strikes or a ref hall him off the guy. In short he prefers to beat guys asses down.
cmill21
12/10/07 7:12:41PM

Posted by gspgnp

I'm going against the grain on this one, if you let Forrest with his sick cardio get to fight 5 rounds, he will be a fit for anyone. I got him winning by superior cardio like he did against Shogun but this time in the 4th or 5th round.

That has a flaw in that shogun had a torn ACL hampering his cardio, so unless rampage has one two I woulden't think he'll gas early in round 2. Rampage is better then Forrest in every facet of the game and he should win handily, but i've been wrong before.
Ordep
12/10/07 11:11:21PM
Rampage by flipping a coin

Heads - KO
Tails - Decision
loonytnt
12/10/07 11:36:53PM

Posted by billycarnage

Posted by loonytnt

That's what they said about Shogun.
It's hard to pick a #1 Top contender in that devision. I think this is what the UFC thinks fans want to see. I think Griffin could wait another fight or two but who can you put in his place? Wandy and Chuck are out, Shogun lost to Griffin, Hendo dropped to MW, and nobody loves Jardine so by default Griffin is #1. This will make some damn good television.

I want to see Griffin win more than anything but I don't know if it will happen.

not what i said about shogun
candynuts
12/10/07 11:41:01PM
Forrest will cry win or lose in this fight, so either way I will feel good.

Anyway, I got Rampage
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/11/07 8:33:12AM
yeah forrest wont be able to do much with this one, I say within' 2 mins he's kissing the ground
Stickan
12/11/07 9:48:22AM
Too early to tell. We'll probably not see this fight until may or june 08. Not even worth discussing now. 6 months left.
They won't be the exact same fighters as they are now by then.
Boo_Radley21
12/11/07 9:51:48AM

Both guys have a lot of time. But that makes me think Griffin has a better chance than a lot of people think. I'm not saying he's going to win, right now I'm thinking Rampage is more likely but we've seen how hard Griffin works and trains, maybe by the time this fight comes around he will have worked enough on his game to beat Rampage.
tlangley
12/14/07 12:44:53AM
Man, now i'm getting nervous for Rampage just because so many ppl think he will win, it seems like when that happens there's almost always an upset...but yeah, i think rampage will win.
cmill21
12/14/07 12:48:21AM

Posted by tlangley

Man, now i'm getting nervous for Rampage just because so many ppl think he will win, it seems like when that happens there's almost always an upset...but yeah, i think rampage will win.

Lol yeah I hate when theres such a vast majority on one side, i'm just gunna vote for the underdog from now on.
fighterfan24
12/31/07 2:15:38AM
I know alot of people are for Jackson winning this fight, but if you have ever followed Griffins training you know that he's the hardest working fighter in MMA. That is why Dana White named him #2 in the world. His coach, Randy Coutour is #1. And most people know that the more Forrest gets hit, the better he fights, and he doesn't give up. My Money is on Griffin.
ill_cut_ya
7/5/08 9:59:33AM
you are all on crack Forrest will batter him just as he did with show gun and rampage wont be howeling any more and you will all be kissing the floor
mkiv9secsupra
7/5/08 12:14:26PM

Posted by ill_cut_ya

you are all on crack Forrest will batter him just as he did with show gun and rampage wont be howeling any more and you will all be kissing the floor

i didnt know Forrest beat "show gun"...... Forrest beat Shogun though.........
MMAcca
7/5/08 12:41:57PM

Posted by ill_cut_ya

you are all on crack Forrest will batter him

Quote of the day right there....

ill_cut_ya
7/5/08 1:02:02PM
ant we the funny man then just wait and see what happens if your aloud to stay up that late might be past your bed time
Jackelope
7/5/08 1:12:10PM

Posted by ill_cut_ya

ant we the funny man then just wait and see what happens if your aloud to stay up that late might be past your bed time

I do like the name, though.
mkiv9secsupra
7/5/08 1:13:01PM

Posted by ill_cut_ya

ALOUD–adverb
1. with the normal tone and volume of the speaking voice, as distinguished from whisperingly: They could not speak aloud in the library.
2. vocally, as distinguished from mentally: He read the book aloud.
3. with a loud voice; loudly: to cry aloud in grief.

juding by your grammar......id say YOU arent old enough to stay up for this event.

YOU FAIL!....AGAIN
ill_cut_ya
7/5/08 1:14:40PM
is any one with me on forrest to win
ill_cut_ya
7/5/08 1:16:19PM
ill_cut_ya
7/5/08 1:19:36PM
is this a spelling competition or what it dont matter so stop being a nob there ant no need for it
mkiv9secsupra
7/5/08 1:22:19PM

Posted by ill_cut_ya

is this a spelling competition or what it dont matter so stop being a nob there ant no need for it

no you spelled aloud right but used the wrong word all together.....

I knee'd you to be more intelligent and
i need you to be more intelligent are two completely different statements

whats a nob by the way?
Pages: [1] 2