Forrest Griffin Interview

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Forrest Griffin Interview
BDON911
9/28/09 4:58:49AM
Forrest Griffiin finally speaks to the media. Check it out.

Forrest Griffin Interview
BDON911
9/28/09 5:00:17AM
My initial thought.....he was better off not talking to the media at all..
Doneskiis
9/28/09 5:17:55AM
not a very good interview. he doesnt seem like normal happy forrest. hes a negative nancy now
jocka
9/28/09 7:35:37AM

Posted by Doneskiis

not a very good interview. he doesnt seem like normal happy forrest. hes a negative nancy now

Agreed! Silva must hit hard lol. I like that they brought up the whole running out the cage. priceless.
scpd400
9/28/09 9:51:31AM
I really don't know what to think about that. Maybe things are better left unsaid
Rush
9/28/09 10:07:27AM
After watching this interview (bad interview and bad interviewee) I get the hunch that Forrest will never get over it and this loss has changed him as a fighter and in the fan's eyes (for the worse).
bjj1605
9/28/09 10:40:47AM

Posted by Rush

After watching this interview (bad interview and bad interviewee) I get the hunch that Forrest will never get over it and this loss has changed him as a fighter and in the fan's eyes (for the worse).

I agree. He's very emotional and rightfully so, getting beat like that can't be fun. But the sign of a champion is coming back from adversity. As it is now he doesn't look to be handling it well mentally. Its too bad. I really like forrest and I hope he can get over this and come back stronger.
kopower
9/28/09 10:45:21AM
Forrest is one of my favorite fighters and I'm a bit disappointed. I know he's always been tough on himself but he seems even worse now. He was fine in the first part of the interview but as soon as the focus switched to his loss he got defensive and starting spitting negativity. Maybe his honeymoon will cheer him up
mrsmiley
9/28/09 11:09:28AM
Did anyone else notice Forrest's voice seemed really slurred in that interview?
Reminds me of Liddell.
Boo_Radley21
9/28/09 12:02:33PM
That KO seems to have ****** with him haha. He'll be back, he just needs to smarten up.
george112
9/28/09 12:08:12PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Did anyone else notice Forrest's voice seemed really slurred in that interview?
Reminds me of Liddell.

I noticed that to.
at first i was like is forrest high right now.his combination of bad jokes and slurred slow speech made me think so
MiniMan
9/28/09 12:27:08PM
What was he ment to do?? A dance and jig and tell us Anderson punchs didnt hurt and he wants a rematch?

Nah, I feel for him, Its like he feels he let everyone down and all the "people looking up to him" stuff is messing with him! But his OK I think!

Hey, Dont forget! HIS MARRIED NOW!!
bigbubbano23
9/28/09 12:45:10PM
ouch, i hope he gets better. very wierd to hear bad mouth everyone and everything.
BelXavier420
9/28/09 5:49:21PM
I think he might have been on ludes during this interview.
WheelchairBandit
9/28/09 7:44:16PM
The man is being honest.I respect him more for speaking the truth than putting on some "aw shucks" routine.

At the end of the day,it's his ass on the line,not the fans or the press.He's starting to realize he only needs to fight to please himself.Anything beyond that is just gravy.

WB.