Forrest Griffin and The Fear That Makes You Fearless

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Forrest Griffin and The Fear That Makes You Fearless
zephead
9/12/07 6:47:30PM
The performances have already spoken volumes. Whether fighting UFC Hall of Famer Dan Severn in his first professional bout, fighting in South Africa and Brazil with a dislocated shoulder and a broken arm, respectively, or going 15 torrid minutes with the likes of Tito Ortiz and Stephan Bonnar (twice), Forrest Griffin has little to prove when it comes to courage.

LINK
loonytnt
9/12/07 8:20:14PM
i hope he wins this one
ocho-cinco
9/12/07 8:22:38PM
No matter what, he has big time courage. He reminds me a little bit of Arturo Gatti. Win or lose, I hope he puts on a good fight, and shows he belongs with the elite.
cmill21
9/12/07 8:37:51PM
He better hope that the cage messes shogun up, thats the only way he wins. Shoguns clinch is deadly(ask page) and he's sooooo agressive, which will work well in the cage. I think the cage will make shogun better, and he can still use his diving punches, so the no knee's/kicks won't effect him to much, and the elbows will make it worse if he's in your guard.
kaduey
9/12/07 9:49:45PM
Griffin didn't show too much courage in his last bout. He was way too cautious. He even admitted that he doubted his chin after the Jardine fight. He better come in against Shogun we've never seen him because Shogun will tear him apart if he even blinks.
MMAfreak
9/12/07 10:32:41PM
Forrest Griffin is the number one pound for pound fighter in the world. Shogun is going to feel the burn of TUF champion unleashing his fury and get back on track as a light heavyweight title contender. UFC 83 Chuck Liddell .vs. Forrest Griffin LHW title match of the century! It will happen once Chuck avenges his lucky loss to Rampage!
DevonFoxy
9/12/07 10:40:13PM

Posted by MMAfreak

Forrest Griffin is the number one pound for pound fighter in the world. Shogun is going to feel the burn of TUF champion unleashing his fury and get back on track as a light heavyweight title contender. UFC 83 Chuck Liddell .vs. Forrest Griffin LHW title match of the century! It will happen once Chuck avenges his lucky loss to Rampage!

..........come again? Im not trying to be mean but this is a sarcastic post right?
cmill21
9/12/07 10:41:17PM
Wow I hope thats a joke. That loss wasn't lucky, it was the second beat down rampage dealt out to chuck. Forrest isn't even in the top 10 LHW's let alone everything.
Irish209
9/13/07 1:55:29AM
forest griffin is one of the best in the world! And another thing,i think forest is probly one of or the last person id like to fight in a alley.
JWils
9/13/07 11:36:05AM
I'm really getting excited for this fight. There's a good chance it could turn into a war.
Linye
9/13/07 11:38:23AM
The first thing that came to my mind was sarcasm but that just me.
Leland
9/13/07 1:59:37PM

Posted by MMAfreak

I'm confused.