Foreign Invasion

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Foreign Invasion
MMAinstinct
7/3/07 12:28:33AM
Great SI article on UFC. Dana says "if Shogun wins in September, he will get the next title shot at the UFC Light Heavyweight Title" also Dana " will give Fedor an immediate title shot if and when he is brought in"
link
DevonFoxy
7/3/07 12:35:53AM

Posted by MMAinstinct

Great SI article on UFC. Dana says "if Shogun wins in September, he will get the next title shot at the UFC Light Heavyweight Title" also Dana " will give Fedor an immediate title shot if and when he is brought in"
link

I dont think he could do anything else i mean Shogun deserves it (even tho bitterly i want chuck back in the picture ) And Fedor deserves it without a doubt i mean when ur undfeated in your weight class and your going into a weight class thats less then impressive w/o Couture and Nog in it its a given so its good news all around.
kevietre
7/3/07 1:47:10AM
If Fedor comes in anytime soon I can't see Couture or Gonzaga beating him. Him and Randy would be an exciting fight though.
InkedUp
7/3/07 7:16:59AM
Shogun if definately going to take home the title WHEN he gets his title shot. As for Fedor, the man is insane. I think if we could get Fedor vs the old Arlovski (Back when we was laying people out and owning Tim Slyvia), that would be an insane fight.
Violentcuv
7/3/07 10:05:29AM
Couture VS Fedor would be a match I would love to see.
Leland
7/3/07 10:14:16AM

Posted by kevietre

If Fedor comes in anytime soon I can't see Couture or Gonzaga beating him. Him and Randy would be an exciting fight though.

Fedor will retire Randy
kaduey
7/3/07 2:40:14PM

Posted by InkedUp

Shogun if definately going to take home the title WHEN he gets his title shot. As for Fedor, the man is insane. I think if we could get Fedor vs the old Arlovski (Back when we was laying people out and owning Tim Slyvia), that would be an insane fight.

I would love to see Fedor vs. Arlovski. Both guys are Sambo champs and both fighters are very well rounded. The only difference is Arlovski seems to have a pretty weak chin and Fedor throws sledge hammers.
pv3Hpv3p
7/3/07 2:59:48PM

Posted by Leland

Posted by kevietre

Fedor will retire Randy

Unitl he makes his glorious comeback... part II... At superheavy weight
loller90278
7/3/07 4:13:57PM

Posted by kaduey

Posted by InkedUp

I would love to see Fedor vs. Arlovski. Both guys are Sambo champs and both fighters are very well rounded. The only difference is Arlovski seems to have a pretty weak chin and Fedor throws sledge hammers.

and arlovksi is the jr. sambo champ and fedor is the world champ
Northrend
7/3/07 4:18:41PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by Leland

Posted by kevietre

Fedor will retire Randy

Unitl he makes his glorious comeback... part II... At superheavy weight

Randy over Butterbean by decision haha.
johny_rotten
7/3/07 4:32:09PM
The thing in this article I found most interesting is Dana saying he would welcome Barnett back in the UFC. That everything that happened in the past is water under the bridge. I would love to see Josh in the UFC.