Ford Stops Parisyan on Third-Round Cut

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ford Stops Parisyan on Third-Round Cut
sparky
5/19/11 11:03:18PM
Canadian welterweight Ryan Ford stopped UFC veteran Karo Parisyan on a third-round cut in the MMA Live 1 headliner on Thursday at the John Labatt Centre in London, Ontario, Canada. A knee strike resulted in the damage, which forced the doctor to intervene 1:26 into round three.

Link
sparky
5/19/11 11:06:47PM
whats going on with Karo, he went from top of the food chain to not even getting to eat!!!!!!
grappler0000
5/19/11 11:13:31PM
Ouch...things just keep getting worse for Karo.
kopower
5/19/11 11:40:37PM
I will give Karo this.. At least he made it out to fight.
Damn, I don't have many mma t-shirts, but my first was an Affliction Karo shirt. Oh how things can change over time.
FastKnockout
5/20/11 12:16:43AM
I remember back when he lost to Alves.. He said something about he doesn't train for his fights because he's just too good, and he better start before everyone else catches up..

Well, Karo.. I'm thinking everyone has caught up.
warglory
5/20/11 7:29:54AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I remember back when he lost to Alves.. He said something about he doesn't train for his fights because he's just too good, and he better start before everyone else catches up..

In a word, the man is cocky, and now that he is losing, he can't overcome this change in his life. It's sad that a gifted athlete like Karo can't get his stuff together.
grappler0000
5/20/11 8:11:48AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by FastKnockout

In a word, the man is cocky, and now that he is losing, he can't overcome this change in his life. It's sad that a gifted athlete like Karo can't get his stuff together.

He's definitely cocky. Last I checked, he didn't have his stuff together, but I'm not sure if that's currently the case. It sounded like he was winning prior to the cut, so we'll see.
gartface
5/20/11 8:28:50AM
DANZANRYUGUY
5/20/11 12:05:12PM
he was a dick to me outside Arco Arena in Sacramento just before the ufc 73 weigh ins. then he thought i was a dick cuz i didnt want his autograph after i stood in line for about an hour. i got koscheks, coutures, and jardines though. so yeah, i dont feel so bad for Karo. he's had some bad luck over the past few years but maybe its Karma.
bjj1605
5/22/11 12:25:09AM

Posted by DANZANRYUGUY

he was a dick to me outside Arco Arena in Sacramento just before the ufc 73 weigh ins. then he thought i was a dick cuz i didnt want his autograph after i stood in line for about an hour. i got koscheks, coutures, and jardines though. so yeah, i dont feel so bad for Karo. he's had some bad luck over the past few years but maybe its Karma.

Definition of Karma--- "Payback for refusing to sign autographs."