2 Football Stories NOT Involving the Pats or Colts

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 2 Football Stories NOT Involving the Pats or Colts
POLL: Which is a bigger story?
Browns going 5-3 25% (4)
Adrian Peterson going for 296 75% (12)
ohiostate1016
11/5/07 8:17:10AM
First of all, my Cleveland Browns are now 5-3. They won in overtime against the Seahawks after they let them come back in the final minute to score a FG. People are high on this team, and only one NFL QB has more TD passes than Derek Anderson: Tom Brady. Just wondering what you guys think of the Browns.

Also, Adrian Peterson of the Vikings set a new NFL single game rushing record with 296 yards against San Diego. He broke Jamal Lewis' record of 295 yards from a few years ago. And, oh yeah, he's a ROOKIE! Rookie of the Year anyone??
atlas777
11/5/07 10:34:41AM
Browns did really well last night i like that team. Hate the patriots though. F*ing tom t-bag brady.
cmill21
11/5/07 12:30:19PM
I've liked the browns ever since they drafted kellen. I knew they'd be good, now they have steinbach, thomas, winslow, edwards, anderson, quinn, wimbley, man they look to have a very bright future. But AP's been my favorite back since he was at Oklahoma, I knew he'd be great, but didn't think it'd happen this soon.
iwannabesedated
11/5/07 12:33:21PM
I think the Browns are improving but they'll never beat the Steelers in the north..Romeo Crennel is like 0-7 liftetime Vs the Steelers.
loonytnt
11/5/07 1:04:38PM
what about the COWBOYS!!!
ohiostate1016
11/5/07 2:29:10PM

Posted by loonytnt

The Cow-who?....Oh, the Dallas Cowboys...I guess they're OK...
iwannabesedated
11/5/07 3:47:43PM
Speakin of those Brownies??? Remember this

Silverback Owns
loonytnt
11/5/07 6:16:34PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by loonytnt

The Cow-who?....Oh, the Dallas Cowboys...I guess they're OK...

does OK= the kings of the NFC
SpiderSilva
11/5/07 9:48:45PM
I been tellin everyone about AP sense his first Ok game then draft day and I was like WTF hope hope fingers crossed he drop to the Broncs but too bad. Lets just put it this way First he Breaks the single game mark plus he right now is on his way to going over 2,000 yrds well he played half his games part time sharing the backfield now its his OMG E Dickerson record is gonn be broke also might be the 1st to break 2,000 twice(Should have been TD if it wasnt for that fat lineman who jacked up his nee)
Oh yeah hes my FF back drafted in like the 5th Rd
kopower
11/5/07 10:22:32PM
Finally something to cheer about again for the Vikes. There were almost two blackouts so far due to lack of ticket sales already this year. With AP in the backfield now hopefully that shouldn't be a problem anymore. It's not just his long td runs either, if you watch the whole game even his short 10-20 yard runs are sick. All the Vikes need is a decent qb. Derek Anderson from the Browns is a free agent at the end of the year, that would be a nice pick up with what he's done so far this year.