my football fantasy team

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » my football fantasy team
ChrisSabal
8/30/11 11:26:02AM
Hey guys I did this last year so I decided I would do it again and ask what you guys think about my fantasy football team.

QB - Mike Vick
WR- A. Boldin
WR- Stevie Johnson
RB- Jamaal Charles
RB- Matt Forte
TE- Jimmy Graham
W/T- Michael Crabtree
W/R- Peyton Hillis

Bench- Austin Collie(WR), Matt Stafford(QB), Jermaine Gresham(TE)

Kicker- Nick Folk
Bench- Alex Henery

DEF- Eagles
Bench- Bucs
kopower
8/30/11 11:36:23AM
Looks pretty solid. Must be a 10 team league I'm guessing. You're set at rb but receivers could be the problem.
Theoutlaw08
8/30/11 11:51:44AM
I would drop Crabtree. Hes going to be hurt for the first half of the year.
Take a flyer with a guy like Sims-Walker, he is the number 1 wideout on st.louis depth chart. Or a guy like Lee Evans who went from a crap offense to a solid offense.
Twenty20Dollars
8/30/11 12:11:53PM
That's pretty solid, Jamaal Charles KC

I still have to sign up for some fantasy football.
tn_rebel
8/30/11 12:51:09PM
a little soft a WR but pretty solid if Vick can stay healthy. both QBs are injury prone tho
ChrisSabal
8/30/11 2:26:39PM
it is a 12 person league and I do agree that my WRs are weak but I'm hoping with how good my QB and RBs are that they can help me get a lot of points.

My leauge's first pick was Tom Brady and Arian Foster fell to the 6th pick. I also wanna say Larry Fitz was the 3rd pick.
tn_rebel
8/30/11 2:45:47PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

it is a 12 person league and I do agree that my WRs are weak but I'm hoping with how good my QB and RBs are that they can help me get a lot of points.

My leauge's first pick was Tom Brady and Arian Foster fell to the 6th pick. I also wanna say Larry Fitz was the 3rd pick.

I would try to trade for a solid back up QB in case Vick goes down
emfleek
8/30/11 2:56:03PM

Posted by tn_rebel

I'd use any trade bait to trade for a #1 WR before worrying about a "what if" scenario. You can usually find a serviceable QB to get you through a week or two in case Vick does miss a couple games.

No need to waste a roster spot when you have a glaring weakness you need to address.
tn_rebel
8/30/11 3:18:44PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by tn_rebel

I'd use any trade bait to trade for a #1 WR before worrying about a "what if" scenario. You can usually find a serviceable QB to get you through a week or two in case Vick does miss a couple games.

No need to waste a roster spot when you have a glaring weakness you need to address.

good point
ChrisSabal
8/30/11 4:47:13PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by tn_rebel

I'm working on trading for Greg Jennings right now. I'm getting a Jahvid Best and Jennings for Forte and Crabtree I think I am trying to do.
Playground_Samurai
8/30/11 5:10:35PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by ChrisSabal

Stafford is solid.
tn_rebel
8/30/11 5:46:02PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by ChrisSabal

Stafford is solid.

Stafford only played in three games last year, and 10 the year before. I wouldn't call 13 games in 2 years very solid.