Flyweight semifinals

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Flyweight semifinals
tcunningham
1/21/12 7:05:39PM
Personally I'm pretty excited for the introduction of the flyweight's in the ufc. i like how the ufc is using a tournament style to find the champ, However, i was a little disappointed to see that Ian McCall is fighting Demetrious Johnson in the first round. it looks to me that benevidez and johnson are considered the top 2 fighters but i kinda think that McCall is above benavidez. i would have liked to see Johnson vs McCall in the finals but thats impossible now. maybe it was all random I dont know. whats the PG's thoughts?
Budgellism
1/21/12 8:39:16PM

Posted by tcunningham

Personally I'm pretty excited for the introduction of the flyweight's in the ufc. i like how the ufc is using a tournament style to find the champ, However, i was a little disappointed to see that Ian McCall is fighting Demetrious Johnson in the first round. it looks to me that benevidez and johnson are considered the top 2 fighters but i kinda think that McCall is above benavidez. i would have liked to see Johnson vs McCall in the finals but thats impossible now. maybe it was all random I dont know. whats the PG's thoughts?

Benavidez wins both fights
Twenty20Dollars
1/21/12 8:52:32PM
Would have rather seen them make it an 8 man tourney.

Who is going to face the champ when he becomes champ?

I have JoeB vs Mighty Mouse in the finals.
shaneTpain
1/21/12 10:12:58PM
I agree!
Im a big fan of Uncle Creepy & a big fan of Mighty Mouse
Hate to see them have to fight eachother
I also woulda rathered Creepy vs JosephB but what can ya do.
I also was disappointed in how small the tournament is
BUT sometimes tournaments can drag on & people lose interest (barnett vs cormier) SO i assume thats why they decided to keep it brief
I see Mighty Mouse winning it
sparky
1/21/12 11:20:12PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by tcunningham

Benavidez wins both fights

DeadHead988
1/22/12 12:30:52AM
Joe B will be the champ for sure!! Does anyone actually think that Japanese guy has a shot?
tcunningham
1/22/12 1:04:09AM
yea the Japanese guy is not very well known. maybe i am underestimating benividez, its been a while since i watched him fight. i just hope they find more 125'ers soon. four fighters just wont due.
prozacnation1978
1/24/12 4:24:09PM
I am just curious if title fight will be on fox or on
Pay per view