Flying out to Miami tomorrow

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Flying out to Miami tomorrow
Rabi
3/1/11 2:19:16PM
Making my first trip to the States tomorrow, very excited. Staying Miami for 3 nights then going on a Cruise on Saturday, stopping off in Mexico and Honduras, very excited.
Taylor8766
3/1/11 2:20:27PM
Cool have a good time bud!!!
Rabi
3/1/11 2:21:37PM
Thanks mate
SmileR
3/1/11 2:22:17PM
Have a great time, man! You'll love it over there! You'll have to post how your trip was when you're back.
Rabi
3/1/11 2:24:07PM
Thanks mate, will do.
emfleek
3/1/11 2:28:20PM
Try the coke! It's delightful!

FastKnockout
3/1/11 2:32:01PM
Hope you enjoy your trip!
Rabi
3/1/11 2:37:34PM
Thanks, cant wait
jjeans
3/1/11 3:15:04PM
I'll never forget my first trip

It was in April I was 8 years old went there with the family booked a holiday for a week.

On the 5th day i got the chicken pox, so we werent aloud to get on a plane etc, so me and my mum stayed in Miami for another 7 days under travel insurance.

Good times! Nonetheless have a great time yourself!
Rabi
3/1/11 3:18:44PM
Thanks mate, I'm going with my daughter who turns 7 on Thursday, so hopefully she will have great memories of her first trip to America.
grappler0000
3/1/11 3:31:00PM
Have a good time!
warglory
3/1/11 5:11:25PM
Excellent! Good choice on Florida. This is the perfect time to go too as it'll be warm and not super hot and humid. You going to hit up Disney and Universal as well?
Rabi
3/1/11 5:49:32PM
No, Ive decided to wait till my daughters older so we can both go on the Roller Coasters, its only me and her going ( I'm a single parent) so my thoughs were if she cant go on the rides then I cant. Booked some good trips though, Going on a tour of The Everglades, also swimming with Dolphins in Honduras and going in a Submarine in Mexico, all in all gonna be a dream holiday.
BlueSkiesBurn
3/1/11 6:59:54PM

Posted by Rabi

No, Ive decided to wait till my daughters older so we can both go on the Roller Coasters, its only me and her going ( I'm a single parent) so my thoughs were if she cant go on the rides then I cant. Booked some good trips though, Going on a tour of The Everglades, also swimming with Dolphins in Honduras and going in a Submarine in Mexico, all in all gonna be a dream holiday.

F*ck, I need to call my mom and bitch. I didn't even get ONE of those cool things on ANY vacation let alone one super awesome vacation.

Thanks Rabi, you've officially made me hate my parents.
Kpro
3/1/11 11:16:57PM

Posted by Rabi

swimming with Dolphins

I did this one time but left early because Marino wouldn't keep his swimsuit on.

Have a blast on your trip!
emfleek
3/1/11 11:22:18PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

F*ck, I need to call my mom and bitch.

Is there really a need to call both?

Rabi
3/2/11 1:00:57AM
Thanks everyone, its officially started now, I'm on my way to the airport.
Adrenaline
3/2/11 1:51:08PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Rabi

swimming with Dolphins

I did this one time but left early because Marino wouldn't keep his swimsuit on.

Have a blast on your trip!

That made me pee a little. Kpro, your wit is second to none.

Enjoy your trip Rabi, I hope you and your daughter have a blast.
BlueSkiesBurn
3/2/11 4:10:42PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

F*ck, I need to call my mom and bitch.

Is there really a need to call both?

Well played, sir, well played.