Flying Bulls? Holy crap we're screwed

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Flying Bulls? Holy crap we're screwed
Jackelope
8/19/10 12:26:45PM
Check out this bull that jumped into the stands and injured 40 people. I have never seen a bull jump like that!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5476335
Wand_is_GOD
8/19/10 1:12:46PM
:O
DCRage
8/19/10 3:15:34PM
Must've been one of those Chicago Bulls. Too bad they killed it.
SmileR
8/19/10 3:33:34PM
That bull is my hero!!!

They got what was coming to them, I went to Spain on a school trip and they basically pay to see some flamboyant ***** torture a bull for a while before they kill it. It honestly had the girl we where with in tears and the screams the animals made stuck with me.
I don't see the difference between this and dog fighting. Its a ******* ***** "sport" and the matadors are talentless clowns. I can't wait for the day a bull rips open one of their nut sacks!
Jackelope
8/19/10 4:24:35PM

Posted by SmileR

Its a ******* ***** "sport" and the matadors are talentless clowns. I can't wait for the day a bull rips open one of their nut sacks!

Oh that day has come and gone many-a-times haha. The only reason it's not condemned is because it's a national past time for a lot of hispanic countries. There are things we do in the U.S. and England that are stupid and barbaric as well. Not saying innocent bulls should be killed for sport, but hell ... who are we to say a country's national past time should be stopped? At least the bull has a fighting chance is all I can really say I guess.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/19/10 7:07:07PM
As I said on the thread Jae posted about the fighter getting gored...go bull.
babalu46
8/19/10 8:00:56PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

As I said on the thread Jae posted about the fighter getting gored...go bull.

warglory
8/19/10 8:19:44PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by SmileR

Its a ******* ***** "sport" and the matadors are talentless clowns. I can't wait for the day a bull rips open one of their nut sacks!

Oh that day has come and gone many-a-times haha. The only reason it's not condemned is because it's a national past time for a lot of hispanic countries. There are things we do in the U.S. and England that are stupid and barbaric as well. Not saying innocent bulls should be killed for sport, but hell ... who are we to say a country's national past time should be stopped? At least the bull has a fighting chance is all I can really say I guess.

Actually the province that has Barcelona in it, just recently made bullfighting illegal.
warglory
8/19/10 8:22:22PM
The report said that a kid was hurt in the ruckus. I can't believe people bring their kids to this madness. I would be scarred for life if someone exposed me to this as a kid.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/19/10 8:24:31PM

Posted by warglory

The report said that a kid was hurt in the ruckus. I can't believe people bring their kids to this madness. I would be scarred for life if someone exposed me to this as a kid.

Actually, you wouldn't. You have been around it so much at such an early age that you wouldn't know any different. Look at the children of heavy metal icons, they're the weirdest kids possible and nothing creeps them out. They've seen it all.
Jackelope
8/20/10 1:45:17AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by SmileR

Actually the province that has Barcelona in it, just recently made bullfighting illegal.

Wow I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. Good for the bulls for sure.

What I mean to say with what I said above isn't necessarily that I'm 100% for it and that nothing should change. I'm just trying to illustrate that for them it's not even thought of in the same light as some Americans or English people may think of it. To them it's just sport and is firmly embedded into their culture. Kind of like how beating a donkey to get it to move seems perfectly normal to an Iraqi. (Was the only real legitimate example that popped into my head immediately lol)