Floyd Mayweather seeks release

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Floyd Mayweather seeks release
prophecy033
6/13/12 2:08:17PM
A judge in Las Vegas said she'll decide later this week whether to ease jail conditions for Floyd Mayweather Jr., after his lawyers argued that the undefeated champion is getting out of shape in solitary confinement and may never fight again.

Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa made no immediate ruling Tuesday on an emergency motion asking the court to move Mayweather into the general jail population -- something that jail officials had avoided out of fear for the celebrity's safety -- or put him in house arrest for the rest of his three-month sentence.

Mayweather lawyer Richard Wright said he'd be willing to have the boxer serve the sentence in an apartment or somewhere less luxurious than Mayweather's posh Las Vegas-area home.

"I'm not looking for special treatment for Floyd Mayweather," Wright said. "I'm looking for fair treatment."

Link
pmoney
6/13/12 2:23:04PM

"I'm not looking for special treatment for Floyd Mayweather," Wright said. "I'm looking for fair treatment."

Where I come from, picking when you get to go to jail is the definition of special treatment. Fuck Mayweather, fuck his lawyer, and fuck Nevada for already giving Mayweather special treatment. I don't doubt the state will buy into this bullshit and give him time served.

Everyone knows when you are locked up, all you do is work out.
Kpro
6/13/12 2:24:08PM
Maybe he could use some of the money he always makes it rain with to put a speedbag and jumping rope in solitary confinement.
airkerma
6/13/12 2:24:51PM
Would special treatment be considered a delay in the jail sentence in the name of local economics? Would special treatment be brought into question when his lawyer is citing "poor prison food quality" as a reason Floyd needs out? Moving him to house arrest because he isn't able to work out enough in jail? This is the de-fucking-nition of special treatment. At this point I almost hate his lawyer more than him.
prophecy033
6/13/12 2:27:49PM
Mayweather says he doesn't have room to work out and can barely do pushups and that he's losing muscle mass.....dudes that just do pushups DON'T lose muscle mass. And as far as I know he can shadow box.

He refuses to drink tap water cuz he only drinks bottled water.....come on son, its only 87 days, suck it up and stop whining about WATER

If you didn't wanna be in jail guess you shouldn't have laid hands on your girl then huh
Kpro
6/13/12 2:37:17PM

Posted by prophecy033

Mayweather says he doesn't have room to work out and can barely do pushups and that he's losing muscle mass.....dudes that just do pushups DON'T lose muscle mass. And as far as I know he can shadow box.

He refuses to drink tap water cuz he only drinks bottled water.....come on son, its only 87 days, suck it up and stop whining about WATER

If you didn't wanna be in jail guess you shouldn't have laid hands on your girl then huh

You tell him Proph!
BossHog
6/13/12 2:40:58PM
Mayweather does not seem like the type of dude that would do well in solitary. Especially after living the high life for so long.
Svartorm
6/13/12 3:22:21PM

Posted by airkerma

Would special treatment be brought into question when his lawyer is citing "poor prison food quality" as a reason Floyd needs out?

Thats funny, because if you watch any of the 24/7s, he lives on fast food chicken and fries.
george112
6/13/12 3:49:31PM
Floyds is acting like a tittybaby

Get over yourself already
Adrenaline
6/13/12 4:23:37PM
Am I the only one who read the title and then pictured Floyd Mayweather walking into an asian massage parlor and asking for a "happy ending" ????

Oh wait I am the only one?
scoozna
6/13/12 4:54:04PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Am I the only one who read the title and then pictured Floyd Mayweather walking into an asian massage parlor and asking for a "happy ending" ????

Oh wait I am the only one?

Haaa...no...i was thinking of how much I could use some "release" as well.
grappler0000
6/13/12 4:56:19PM
I'm seeking a release too, but the old lady didn't find it newsworthy.
Chael_Sonnen
6/13/12 8:46:12PM
C'mon Floyd, if Ray Lewis can get a good workout in Prison, so can you