Floyd Mayweather Goes WWE???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Floyd Mayweather Goes WWE???
cspecial
3/4/08 3:17:19PM
does anybody else think this is rediculous? i mean come on champ... if you're so bad then fight Faber or Jens pulver or Cub Swanson.... not some chumps from the WWE!!!

the thing that kills me is that he talked about fighting MMA and said boxers' would rule that sport.... hasn't shown it yet...
Twenty20Dollars
3/4/08 3:19:39PM
he just wants money, but doesnt want to get hurt. so wwe is safer for a shit talker like mayweather.

din thomas called him out, but nothing hhaaa figures
cspecial
3/4/08 3:22:07PM
you know what would be the best? if mayweather got his back broke through the mat in the WWE and couldn't even talk anymore... now that's good television. i might start watching Pro Wrestling for that..... well just for that fight.
Twenty20Dollars
3/4/08 3:24:40PM
hahah that would be a great day!
gravy13
3/4/08 3:24:41PM

Posted by cspecial

does anybody else think this is rediculous? i mean come on champ... if you're so bad then fight Faber or Jens pulver or Cub Swanson.... not some chumps from the WWE!!!

the thing that kills me is that he talked about fighting MMA and said boxers' would rule that sport.... hasn't shown it yet...

He's getting paid $20 million. I don't think he gives a Flying F@#$ what people think.
cspecial
3/4/08 3:26:49PM
i might pay to see mayweather arm wrestle din thomas.... hahaha then i'd pay more to see a band of 12 year olds kick him in the nuts and beat him down outside the venue!!!!
cspecial
3/4/08 3:28:23PM
20 mil or not... what happened to respect? he'll never gain it back after all the bullshit talk about MMA and then going there. that'd be like Survivorman turning to a girlscout after saying the Military's a bunch of city slicking fags!!!
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/4/08 5:28:39PM
You could call it puss out if he actually was offered something by any mma ogranisation and turned it down... wich he said himself on the record that he never got any offers from anyone to turn to the mma world. So he made an appearance in some wwe ppv... CroCop made an appearance on that hustle japanese wrestling shit didin't he? as he headkicked a japanese guy in a pink f*cking tutu. Mayweather is awesome at what he does (kicking people ass and making money while running his mouth). So all power to him, until he gets the offer and denies it, he didint pussy out of anything
cspecial
3/4/08 5:43:56PM
point taken i guess. mayweathers a hell of a fighter but regardless on what he was "offered", he could've done it. of course no organization would offer him something if he wasn't serious about the sport. and it's a fact that he wouldn't make shit in MMA compared to what he did in boxing. at this point he should be bettering himself as a fighter and stop claiming that he's the best "fighter" in the world. if he want's to say he's the best "boxer" then all the power to him... though i think roy jones jr would deny it. regardless. he's got enough money, now prove your words.

everybody needs to stop kissing ass to the money makers out there in the sport when there's amazing fighters that go for 5 grand a fight and go like hell.
xchickox
3/4/08 6:08:41PM
i agree that mayweather is one of the best boxers in the world if not the best in the world, but during his interview last night on raw he claimed he's the best in the world whether it be boxing, mma or wrestling, that has gotta be all talk or come fight Sean Sherk and or BJ Penn and prove it
DCRage
3/4/08 6:18:46PM

Posted by cspecial

This should kill you more-the likely outcome is that a 7'2", 400+ pound giant called The Big Show is going to be a jobber to Floyd!
cspecial
3/4/08 6:54:05PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by cspecial

This should kill you more-the likely outcome is that a 7'2", 400+ pound giant called The Big Show is going to be a jobber to Floyd!

yeah i'll bet ya the big show loses and then mayweather will be the greatest anything in the world b/c he's soo bad. how about how he was like "i broke his nose last time i punched him... now i'm gonna break his jaw." he can't reach his jaw!! lol..... pro wrestling rocks. it's the only fighthing sport that mayweather can beat a Giant and a midgot can take over the show.... good lord.
owen1
3/4/08 7:11:34PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

You could call it puss out if he actually was offered something by any mma ogranisation and turned it down... wich he said himself on the record that he never got any offers from anyone to turn to the mma world. So he made an appearance in some wwe ppv... CroCop made an appearance on that hustle japanese wrestling shit didin't he? as he headkicked a japanese guy in a pink f*cking tutu. Mayweather is awesome at what he does (kicking people ass and making money while running his mouth). So all power to him, until he gets the offer and denies it, he didint pussy out of anything

Agreed.
Props
ufcboss
3/5/08 12:27:15AM
OMG, How dare he earn "Another" 20 Million dollars for a few hours work, What a loser man.
Cmon guys, He is doing a skit at wrestlemania and a few small skits on RAW, The 1st skit he did at WWE's last PPV was killer.
I dont get why people dont like WWE, Its a TV show, Nothing more.

People who look at it as a sport are wrong themselves, When guys say "Oh that fake shit, bla bla bla." I laugh my ass of because there not even trying to be 'REAL".

Long live the WWE!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
cspecial
3/5/08 12:33:26AM
see, i didn't start this thread to argue with anyone. lol. i'm not against the WWE or against anyone making 20 million dollars for a few skits. i just think it's bullshit that he ran his mouth about being able to rule MMA and then went to a "soap opera". shit, i grew up on wrestling... we all probably did. give repect where it's due. like i said... i just wanted to see if others felt like it was silly to disrespect the sport of MMA and then walk away from it in that way.
telnights
3/5/08 2:20:03AM
I didn't see him coming to MMA anyways. But the thread title is board line bashing.
mrsmiley
3/5/08 7:38:30AM
I find it funny.

If anything,I think it makes Mayweather look bad.He talked all this stuff about going MMA,and then goes pro-wrestling.
mrsmiley
3/5/08 7:41:10AM

Posted by xchickox

i agree that mayweather is one of the best boxers in the world if not the best in the world, but during his interview last night on raw he claimed he's the best in the world whether it be boxing, mma or wrestling, that has gotta be all talk or come fight Sean Sherk and or BJ Penn and prove it

Agree.

He hasn't proved jack in MMA yet.Watch.The WWE will set up a "worked" MMA match which finds Mayweather as the winner.
cspecial
3/5/08 11:04:28AM
Ok, i changed the name so that no one would think i was bashing the self proclaimed "best fighter on earth". i'm sorry and i won't be so mean to Mr. Money Floydd and i'm sorry for all the other feelings i hurt by bashing him.