Floyd Mayweather KO's The Big Show!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Floyd Mayweather KO's The Big Show!!!!
« Previous Page
king_katool
4/4/08 6:07:08AM
lol ye im not sure money couldve got those hooks in ha. and if an adult thinks this wwe is real maybe they should rethink the whole adult thing
Mastodon2
4/4/08 9:15:06AM
That was quite amusing. I defintely don't agree with the guy who says that anyone who enjoys wrestling should be castrated. Obviously its not real, and though a minority think it is, if they enjoy it, let them. I don't follow wrestling and havnt done since about 2000 when the attitude era ended, but I still watch the occasional highly talked about matches. It's just a laugh, nothing serious, if you don't like it, don't watch it, but don't ever think you are too cool or too tough for prowrestling, because thats when you get on your high horse and start lecturing others about how uncool it is.
skinnator
4/4/08 5:07:41PM
Right on the money Mastodon
RMFG_187
4/7/08 4:01:51PM
i cant believe they made money off this...

im a PROUD MMA fan!
sinister_16
4/8/08 9:48:03AM
that was such a stupid fight it wasn't even real it was a waste of money to anyone who bought that crap
komodo20
4/8/08 6:48:59PM
Floyd Mayweather is a joke doing wwe hes a pro boxer not some fake wwe guy
WhiteWidow
4/8/08 8:35:57PM

Posted by mmadb

Posted by BloodReign

Posted by mmadb

Posted by BloodReign

this proves my theory that every redneck and or "lesser" person who buys these PPV's or buys tickets to see these horrible displays of money squandering should be neutered immediatly

Way to be an ignorant douche...Clearly anyone who might find something entertaining or enjoyable that you don't deserves to be neutered.

see case and point proven, oh yeah and im ignorant... hmmm wrestling fan or non wrestling fan, i guess you got me there guy

You're right, I'm clearly a redneck and deserve to be neutered because I don't share your opinion. Looks like I fail at life again.

i think that was a joke... maybe you should get that vas deferans tied
Pages: 1 [2]