Floyd Mayweather KO's The Big Show!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Floyd Mayweather KO's The Big Show!!!!
Next Page »
Trapt1nw0nder
3/31/08 12:52:38AM

lol...I would never pay to watch this,but if anyone knows where to see it for free i would like to see how it all went down...yea..even though its fake..

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
skatenate
3/31/08 1:22:20AM
lol. really wanna see this
Kpro
3/31/08 1:38:37AM
Trapt1nw0nder
3/31/08 2:25:53AM
Mayweather vs Big Show

this is the first video up on youtube...hopefully they get a better quality version soon..

EDIT...ok..maybe i jumped the gun a lil bit...thats not the whole match...
SpiderSilva
3/31/08 3:20:47AM
wow 20 mill for this WOW
SpiderSilva
3/31/08 3:46:09AM
more like 2 mill a minute
Pookie
3/31/08 3:47:07AM
HE HAS BRASS KNUCKLES ON!!!!

WHO CALLED IT! Thats right! i called it! Im Awesome!
CornishMMA
3/31/08 6:11:02AM
Heres a link to the FULL MATCH

PURE COMEDY, now thats sports entertainment

LMFAO when he is on his back but doesnt get the hooks in and has no RNC technique
juanez13
3/31/08 6:39:36AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Heres a link to the FULL MATCH

PURE COMEDY, now thats sports entertainment

LMFAO when he is on his back but doesnt get the hooks in and has no RNC technique

IMO i dont even think he can get the hooks in
CornishMMA
3/31/08 7:15:31AM
LOl good point soldier

Still not a bad nights work eh? $20 million for that! It would be a long time before anyone could afford to pay him that for an MMA fight
casey64
3/31/08 9:35:23AM
ufcboss
3/31/08 9:42:18AM
I watched Wrestlemania, The Mayweather Vs Bigshow was done good I just liked watching him punch Bigshow.

Find the No Way Out video to see him break Show's nose, That was cool too!
owen1
3/31/08 9:59:47AM
I don't think anyone can fault him for doing that for 20 million
RampageOwnedYou
3/31/08 10:27:53AM
This was just a reminder why I stopped watching this 10 years ago, when i was 18.

Stupid, Boring, and just fake!!

And funny thing is Mayweather got millions to put on a boring show. That wasn't even the least entertaining.

At least wrestling back in the day with Brett Heart, Hogan, was more entertaining.

Who could ever forget Stone Cold or the Rock. They were what you call "entertainment" in the industry!!
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/31/08 11:01:27AM
LAME
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/31/08 3:37:24PM

Posted by owen1

I'm pretty sure the 20 million was just an angle. There is no way Vince McMahon really payed Floyd 20 million. I heard it was more like 1 or 2 million.
p_unit23
3/31/08 3:44:41PM
this was really stupid. really funny too though. damn...i seriously thought big show was gonna copy undertaker and use a gogo on mayweather. haha.
owen1
3/31/08 6:12:35PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by owen1

I'm pretty sure the 20 million was just an angle. There is no way Vince McMahon really payed Floyd 20 million. I heard it was more like 1 or 2 million.

Thats still alot of money that anyone would take for that,and also he gets more exposure for his future fights which means more money.
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/31/08 6:43:55PM

Posted by owen1

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by owen1

Thats still alot of money that anyone would take for that,and also he gets more exposure for his future fights which means more money.

No doubt about that. Even if he pulls in a handful of wrestling fans that normally wouldn't watch boxing, it was still a smart move for him.
BloodReign
4/1/08 5:42:40AM
this proves my theory that every redneck and or "lesser" person who buys these PPV's or buys tickets to see these horrible displays of money squandering should be neutered immediatly
mmadb
4/1/08 9:47:28AM

Posted by BloodReign

this proves my theory that every redneck and or "lesser" person who buys these PPV's or buys tickets to see these horrible displays of money squandering should be neutered immediatly

Way to be an ignorant douche...Clearly anyone who might find something entertaining or enjoyable that you don't deserves to be neutered.
skinnator
4/1/08 9:32:46PM
I will continue to tell that wrestling is real. Yeah everybody with a height of 5foot 8 can punch a 7foot 2 monster.

Wait a minute here. I didnt know that Kimbo weared Sombreros
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Mitchell740
4/1/08 9:39:37PM

Posted by BloodReign

I agree with him, there are people who actually think this is REAL. They should not deserve to pour their lesser genetics into the world.
BloodReign
4/2/08 4:40:00AM

Posted by mmadb

Posted by BloodReign

Way to be an ignorant douche...Clearly anyone who might find something entertaining or enjoyable that you don't deserves to be neutered.

see case and point proven, oh yeah and im ignorant... hmmm wrestling fan or non wrestling fan, i guess you got me there guy
mmadb
4/2/08 8:42:05AM

Posted by Mitchell740

Posted by BloodReign

I agree with him, there are people who actually think this is REAL. They should not deserve to pour their lesser genetics into the world.

First of all, I'm pretty sure only 10 year olds think it's real as I've never once met an adult who thought wrestling was real...ever. Secondly, if he said any adult who believes that wrestling is real then I wouldn't say anything because I would probably have to agree with that but basically implying anyone who purcharsed Wrestlemania (p.s. I watched it but certainly did not pay for it) is a redneck or "lesser" person should be neutered is just plain ignorant.
mmadb
4/2/08 8:49:23AM

Posted by BloodReign

Posted by mmadb

Posted by BloodReign

see case and point proven, oh yeah and im ignorant... hmmm wrestling fan or non wrestling fan, i guess you got me there guy

You're right, I'm clearly a redneck and deserve to be neutered because I don't share your opinion. Looks like I fail at life again.
CornishMMA
4/2/08 9:39:27AM
FFS a god damn site noob acting all mouthy and calling older members lesser people. wtf is that dude stfu!

But i agree in as much as your value for money with UFC is a bit better and i do wonder if some of the guys in their mid 20's who look like they are having the time of their lives watching men in tight pants have ever watched MMA? but theres nothing wrong with watching wrestling, i used to through 98-99 and 03-04 but always got a bit bored with it, its funny stuff tho and entertaining, just dont take it seriously and if they can afford to pay to watch it as well as mma then thats fine by me
skinnator
4/2/08 5:29:20PM
Cmon guys. Some people love wrestling and think its real. I don't think its real. But some parts like doing a flip on a ladder. How can you tell me that cannot hurt? But if someone is avtually paying to see the event. Its his choice and therefore does not to be neutered. I totaly agree with mmadb
Mitchell740
4/2/08 6:33:12PM

Posted by BloodReign

Posted by mmadb

Posted by BloodReign

You've never been to the (not so) great State of Virginia. I know at least 10 people over the age of 25 who believe it's real...some step-relatives included.
mmadb
4/2/08 11:40:12PM

Posted by Mitchell740

Posted by BloodReign

Posted by mmadb

Posted by BloodReign

You've never been to the (not so) great State of Virginia. I know at least 10 people over the age of 25 who believe it's real...some step-relatives included.

LOL, well I guess I have even more reason to be proud to be a Canadian then. I honestly didn't think such people existed.
Pages: [1] 2