Penn KO/TKO 36% (19)
Penn Dec 9% (5)
Penn Sub 25% (13)
haggiswashere
11/16/08 3:04:03AM
Hows it gonna end?
EvenFlow
11/16/08 3:06:51AM
Penn by whatever he wants, hopefully a KO (this is of corse if he keeps the LW belt after taking the WW belt).
haggiswashere
11/16/08 3:28:18AM
I love Florian and he has always been one of my favorites. Im still a fan of the original three musketeers of TUF 1 (florian, quarry, and Leben) but i don't think florian stands a chance against penn. although i was extremely impressed with florian after las night!!!
loller90278
11/16/08 3:42:41AM
kenny florian squeaking out a decision is what i see.
Pookie
11/16/08 4:39:44AM
Bj Penn by sheer domination with his boxing and takedown defense.
Rush
11/16/08 7:42:10AM

Posted by loller90278

kenny florian squeaking out a decision is what i see.

This is what I thought witht he fight vs. Joe, but he pulled it off quicker. Joe's biggest mistake was grabbing the fence. That left him open tot he choke big time.

Despite Florian winning he did show a weakness in his style. He doesn't like to be stalked. Did anyone else notice that when Joe was pressing the pace Kenny looked like he was panicking?

That being said, I think Penn will pressure him and end up with a TKO victory in Rd 2 or 3.
pinoymixplaya
11/16/08 8:16:59AM
Florian by TKO in the 2nd round...oh yeah, i just called that and when i am right, don't be crying :D
Matimus
11/16/08 8:31:53AM
copy and pasted from another thread-

"kenflo has much better stand up, bj will try to bang, and he is no slouch with his boxing, but he is far from crisp.
If anyone is going to beat him, it will be florian.

Will I pick him? I dont know, I have months to think about it."

ToeZup
11/16/08 8:34:58AM
I would say Florian by UD or SD. Penn and Florian are warriors but it's Florian's time right now.
SpiderSilva
11/16/08 9:09:19AM

Posted by Matimus

copy and pasted from another thread-

"kenflo has much better stand up, bj will try to bang, and he is no slouch with his boxing, but he is far from crisp.
If anyone is going to beat him, it will be florian.

Will I pick him? I dont know, I have months to think about it."

dude like 7-8 months

anyway BJ will break Kenflo BJ will slowly bash his face in with his stand up the when Florian trys to take it to the ground good night Kenflo also I think this fight will happen do to Im sure a ton for trash talking by florian
dannyfrank
11/16/08 9:09:40AM
i would absolutely LOVE to see florian beat penn. however, i dont think it will happen. i dont know, maybe im wrong. did he look awesome in the fight last night? cause i didnt get to see it
cheesy-maggot
11/16/08 11:23:43AM
Florian is a great fighter and all, but Penn is on another level. BJ is one of the best P4P fighters out there and he is better than Florian in the standup and the ground.
warglory
11/16/08 11:27:29AM
I love Florian, he is one of my favorites, but I don't see him beating Penn.
Solidus
11/16/08 11:32:34AM
I dont see Kenflo getting the belt as long as BJ has it. No way he's knocking BJ out and he's not going to sub him, the best chance he has is somehow coming through with a decision.

Too bad this wont happen for awhile.
SpiderSilva
11/16/08 11:52:38AM
if BJ leaves would we have a Florian Sherk rematch? I still don't think Florian can beat Sherk
higdon10
11/16/08 6:22:13PM
BJ can beat Florian any way he wants to beat him. He can control the stand up with his boxing, or take him down and pound him out or submit him.
Kracker_Jap
11/16/08 6:31:55PM
The first major difference I see between both these fighters is heart and integrity.....

Ken-Flo has never been guilty of over hyping himself, or using the excuse of being unfocused for the reason for losing a fight......

He owns his loses and never gives less than %110 in a fight, we see him get better and better with each fight

With BJ we hear that he is going to come out and be as focused as he once was like in the beginning of his career and are even told to go to BJ.com to find out how he really feels....

I see Kenny Zoolander Florian winning this fight and shutting down all the BJ hype
SociopathX
11/16/08 7:14:36PM
BJ will get stomped by GSP and then come back down and lose to Florian.

RedCloud
11/16/08 7:36:50PM
Whats next, Roger Huerta VS GSP?!
Come on? Very Disrespectful of Florian (Im a huge fan) to call out BJ Penn.
His "The Master Must Die" Shpeel was bogus.
prozacnation1978
11/16/08 7:59:51PM
i like penn alot but florian is on such a hot streak

when this fight happens i will throw a hail mary pass and go with kenny
also i think alves will beat gsp
RiseUp21
11/21/08 2:22:47AM
KenFlo by dec. He's got over half a year to not only improve on his awesome grappling, but also to improve his already AWESOME standup while training with some of the best muay thai guys in the nation. plus i imagine penn will be focusing a lot on his wrestling for gsp and not so much on the ground and standup, which is where i think kenflo can out point en route to the decision.
haggiswashere
11/21/08 5:57:40AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i like penn alot but florian is on such a hot streak

so was fitch though.....
StriderXero
11/21/08 6:00:16AM
Florian by Decision...........haha, only if BJ DECIDES to let Kenny win!
Pookie
11/21/08 7:42:06PM
Florians hands arent good enough to keep Penn off of him, and he can only kick-evade so much. Shit, look at how well penn did against machida while extremely overweight. Florians style reminds me alot of Machida on the feet... just without the same technique in his hands or movement with his footwork.

Penn is going to give Florian problems everywhere IMO.
dannyfrank
11/21/08 8:30:01PM
i am honestly SHOCKED by the number of people who think that florian will win.
jiujitsufreak74
11/21/08 8:38:36PM
i have already learned my lesson (thanks to Pookie )

hopefully a lot more people pick Florian so the odds aren't too bad when BJ wins.
WrestlersAssassin
11/21/08 8:42:53PM

Posted by dannyfrank

i am honestly SHOCKED by the number of people who think that florian will win.

I know, I figured he'd be an underdog on here (because he is btw).