Florian and Lauzon

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Florian and Lauzon
nickcuc547
3/29/08 7:44:27PM
both guys are getting a lot of hype, but neither guy has a win against a top 20 lightweight in their careers, except for kenny's win over din thomas. now both guys losses are against some very tough guys, but neither has that win that would staple them in the top 10, even after this fight neither guy will be top 10, they need a top 10 win before they deserve all of this hype.
juanez13
3/29/08 7:50:45PM
True, but fighters dont have to be top 10 to get hype, both have shown they got skills, and are improving everytime they go out there, They both have the potential to be at the top of the division. why does Huerta get alot of hype?? his most notable win is over guida, who isnt even a top 10,but he is exciting and has shown potential to be a title contender, doesnt mean that they are top 10's.
mkiv9secsupra
3/29/08 7:53:36PM
Lauzon KO'ed Pulver.......he was at least top 20 at the time.
mrliquid
3/29/08 8:19:19PM
i'm bettin Lauzon beats Florians ass I think his time is up you have to give a kid credit who knocks out a former champ and a good striker like Pulver in his debut his striking is pretty good long reach and good ground game I don't think kenny will be able to handle him
SpiderSilva
3/30/08 4:18:47AM
J-Lau is still vary young and this kid is a machine only time before he cracks the top 10 and fighting for a title BJ could help him tons time will tell with that though
Chuteboxer
3/30/08 9:59:08AM
Eh...I'm rooting for Joe, but my heart says that Kenny takes this if he gets it to the ground. And even in standing, Kenny will give Joe trouble, so I have no idea who wins this one...hopefully Joe.
nickcuc547
3/30/08 3:12:21PM

Posted by juanez13

True, but fighters dont have to be top 10 to get hype, both have shown they got skills, and are improving everytime they go out there, They both have the potential to be at the top of the division. why does Huerta get alot of hype?? his most notable win is over guida, who isnt even a top 10,but he is exciting and has shown potential to be a title contender, doesnt mean that they are top 10's.

true but guida is better than anybody both kenny and lauzon beat except for din thomas, who got hurt against kenny and imo would have beaten him if he didn't (i know kenny was winning the fight before the injury, but i really think din would have righted the ship).