Florian Haters?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Florian Haters?
« Previous Page
stock
11/17/08 10:26:12AM

Posted by jocka

Posted by tuvok500

GSP will destroy Bj and then Florian will beat BJ for the lightweight belt, so basically .... WAR Florian !!!

Wow that would be awesome

Agree.

What weight class would BJ jump to then?
He'd probably challenge Silva.
gsquat
11/17/08 1:50:46PM
I picked Kenny to win, and he was impressive... But, Joe made a moron move by putting his hands on the fence and trying to stand up with Kenny on his back. He really gave Florian the fight.
ncordless
11/17/08 6:59:25PM

Posted by gsquat

I picked Kenny to win, and he was impressive... But, Joe made a moron move by putting his hands on the fence and trying to stand up with Kenny on his back. He really gave Florian the fight.

Had he not already been mounted by then?
Wolfenstein
11/17/08 7:25:54PM
Everytime wesee Kenny out there he looks like a new and improved fighter. It's startling just how much better he looks in every fight. If there was ever any oubt who the #1 contender is Kenny has erased them. He recently opened a new gym in Massachusetts that I hear looks to be an awesome facility, can't wait to see it.

I think Kenny will pose some interesting problems for BJ. Bj is going to have a tough time finding the distance with his jab against a guy with Kenny's reach. I also think Kenny's thai boxing and footwork may be enough to oust BJ on his feet. On the ground, obvious advantage to Penn, but Kenny is no slouch and will be difficult to control and submit. The emotion of Kenny's post-fight interview really made me feel like he wants BJ bad. It definetely got me really excited about BJ vs Kenny.
DevonFoxy
11/17/08 8:57:21PM
I really never have liked Kenny, he just seems pretty arrogant and on top of that he does something in his fights usually that just gets under my skin even when its not his fault lol.Just frustrates me is all because hes such a great fighter but somehow it feels things he does just make it impossible to like him. ex's-

1.)Din Thomas fight was pretty disrespectful saying he finishes fights and this and that after Din hurt himself and it wasn't really anything Kenny did to him.
2.)In the Lauzon fight (yes i know im biased) he hit elbowed and Cut Lauzon on the back of the head with an elbow and vehemently denied it happened as blood trickled down the back of Joe's head and there was visibly a cut.
3.)Then against Stevenson he latched onto the fence right before getting slammed and instead of landing on his back he lands on his but and stands back up.

With that said hes a great fighter and very dangerous. I think BJ is stronger except in cardio but his cardio seems to have gotton at least a little better so who knows.

BJ didn't look scared at all imo. to who ever said he did. He looked bored if anything. I honestly don't think BJ fears anyone if he is willing to fight at HW i doubt that Kenny strikes fear into BJ...he doesn't seem to be the scared type is all.

higdon10
11/17/08 9:02:30PM

Posted by gsquat

He really did give Florian the fight. As a Stevenson nuthugger, I am ashamed
bls1919
11/17/08 9:14:59PM
Is it possible that BJ Penn could lose both titles in 4-6 monthes. I say YES! I think GSP is going to take BJ out in a way that could throw him for a loop. In comes Kenny and he out strikes BJ and cuts him bad. Penn loses belt on doctor stoppage.
Pages: 1 [2]